Post Your Predators Here!

These are really cool. Although, I'd never have a bichir or gar or rtc. They are awesome!!! I'm kinda partial to the stingrays.

FishPictures002.jpg

FishPictures001.jpg

NewPictures009.jpg

NewPictures003.jpg

NewPictures001.jpg

ABC003.jpg

MovingtheNigers014.jpg

allphotos838.jpg

AAA002.jpg

wow!!!!!

is that tank in your house. It looks huge and the only tank I have ever seen big enough to house a happy large red tailed cat!!! I need to win the lottery

Yep, it`s in the house, well, in a purpose built fishroom. It is 20ft long, 5ft front to back and 3ft tall, holds 8,500 litres and houses red tail, tsn, pair of silver arowanas and 2 nigers!
Thanks for your comments!

Yep, it`s in the house, well, in a purpose built fishroom. It is 20ft long, 5ft front to back and 3ft tall, holds 8,500 litres and houses red tail, tsn, pair of silver arowanas and 2 nigers!
Thanks for your comments!

Thats one impressive tank you have, would love to see more videos if possible.

If you can be bothered to sift through between the dogs and the parrots on the pictures on this link to my photobucket you will see there are loads of fishy pics and videos on there. Including when the tank was delivered on a crane. Glad you like them!

[URL="http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/clarebaxter_2006/"]http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/clarebaxter_2006/[/URL]

Took me a while to find them, I liked the snakehead and Hamish, was good how he demolished that clam.

wow, nice looking catfish. What's it like? Not many people seem to have one and finding personal experience seems to be rather hard...

PS: was gonna ask you for more pics of it, but you took care of that already :p

wow, nice looking catfish. What's it like? Not many people seem to have one and finding personal experience seems to be rather hard...

PS: was gonna ask you for more pics of it, but you took care of that already :p
Very cool catfish. Doesn't seem as predatory as other cats and pretty much just hangs out in the same spot during the day. Not that nocturnal, so you'll definitely be able to see it during the day. Will eat anything you offer it and gorge itself.

A typical pim. Do you have any more specific questions?

Oh yeah, be careful with bichirs with them... mine are ok with it now, but when I first put it in there, it's whiskers were eaten off the first few nights. I think it's because they're so blind. :rolleyes:

Older post I know but I have to ask...

ClareandKarl, I am a huge fan of Red Tailed Cats, we had one until it was 1ft and had to be rehomed before it decided to take a liking to our cichlids.
Is your Red tail fully grown and do you get in that tank with them to clean it out? LOL!!
I would love a indoor pond with red tails but I would have to wait until I won the lottery or something!!

Emma x

EDIT: Just went on your photobucket and your Macaws are gorgeous. My friend has a harlquin called Harley and he has a thing for my boots! I would Hycinth Macaw but I have been told they are very expensive and rare due to them being endangered and I might just have to wait until I win the Lottery again, lol!!

Most reactions

Back