Plant dips?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The problem with snails is simply I don't want snails. Rather than stocking advice I wanted dip advice, not a lecture on benefits of snails or how to matinence the tank.

I'm new to the forum and every thread I make I have to pick thru the arguing and filler. Why?

Sorry to those that have been helpful thank you.

Also this is on a guppy breeding tank that is heavily stocked with fry and shrimp.

Thank you again.

The advice is don't do it because it's stupid. Seriously what do you expect from the anonymous trolls on the internet? Nobody gets rid of snails, be serious. It's a contrived, anal-retentive way to think; constantly on the snail offensive... I mean algae I guess I understand where it obstructs the view but it's all really quite healthy. The real question is why you feel entitled to answers to dumb questions to begin with. Take anything on here with a grain of salt. Not everyone on here prescribes to your establishment view and so probably won't accommodate your immediate needs. That's why you have to weed thru all the narcissism and find the response that really speaks to you. There's been plenty of solid information on this thread I feel like you just don't like the conclusion

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Why is this the only forum I've asked this question in and got the dumb ****. It's childish. If I don't want snails that's my choice for my tank.

Nobody gets rid of snails, be serious. It's a contrived, anal-retentive way to think; constantly on the snail offensive...
none of my tanks have snails in except the 2 snail tanks. One has Ramshorn snails the other has mystery/ apple snails. There are no fish in these tanks and only a sponge filter and airstone.

I don't have snails in my tanks because I don't like them eating fish eggs and don't want to be continuously on the look out for the odd one that sneaks around the Java Moss devouring eggs that I am trying to keep.

I normally use the copper sulphate or salt dips (sometimes both), and I use bleach to try and rid plants of any TB that might be on them.

If the OP doesn't want snails, please, don't try to force them to accept they have to have snails in their tank. They don't have to if they don't want them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back