Planet Earth (uk)

Not sure that is the same thing as it says it was released in July 2005 and it won an Emmy. I'd be surprised if the BBC released a program in the states nearly 8 months before they released it over here. I suspect it is a different program with the same title.

Arfie

I have watched the last two episodes and what a stunning programme it is.
Georgeous photography with mind blowing views of animal life and of the world itself.

An absolute hit. :)

I have the BBC America channel here, but no Planet Earth episodes are being shown on it. :/ And I have loved, loved David Attenborough since I was a kid. I do have Life of Mammals, Life of Birds, and Blue Planet on DVD. Guess I'll have to wait for this one on DVD, hopefully DVD in HD. :drool:

Its worth the wait Wendy,you wont be able to tear your eyes away from it.
Total and absolute class. :)
Yeah, I'll second that, if you like Plue Planet, you'll love this and next week is freshwater :hyper:

But that snow leopard this week :wub: I want one :wub:

Arfie

Missed it up until now,saw trailer on tv and will be watching it for sure this Sunday night :nod:

Did I ever :hyper: I wanna scuba with piranah B)

I NEED to go to angel falls too, absolutely stunning shot as the camera flowed along the river then over the edge :D

Arfie

Yep, tis caves tonight, I'm expecting creepy crawlies, bats and wierd looking creatures, kinda like the members on here ;)

Arfie

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

What an absolutely amazing episode tonights was,exploring the worlds cave systems was simply mind blowing.Anyone catch that mountain of bat poo?

For me this was the best yet and its just keeps getting better.
Without a doubt this programme is one of the greatest nature show these eyes have ever seen,in fact it may be THE BEST.

When the show ends i am wanting more and more and more.

AWESOME. :drool:

Yeah, another good one :thumbs:

What about the cave mollies living in sulphuric acid :eek: ?

Arfie

It goes to show that life can be found truly everywhere.
I think its the last of the series this sunday,my nights will not be the same again.

But hooray,another series is to be shown later in the year. :drool:

Most reactions

Back