Planet Earth (uk)

It's looking like being an amazing series George, same guys that did the Blue Planet so if it's even half as good as that, it will be fantastic.

Unfortunately, it clashes with 24 so somethings gotta give!
:X

Lookin forward to it, thanks for the reminder George, I've not seen much TV recently so not seen the adverts for it.

Ami hun, Get Sky+ never miss a thing and you never need to see spam TV again as there is always something to watch :D I'm recording them both

Arfie

Would love Sky+ babe, but haven't managed to persuade my hubby yet.

I clearly need to practice my charming a bit more!
:(

In fact, I think I'm gonna start a thread to ask people what they think of Sky+ and costs. See if I can show it to him and then persuade him!
:lol:

That was ABSOLUTEY FANTASTIC! - The BBC really does produce some amazing Documentaries! - I still think that Blue Planet and Deep Blue where better, but this was still something out of this world!

Those captures of the Great Whites! WOW! Left me breathless!

Incredible! :D

just seen my first 1 with the hunting dogs, its great im deffo going to watch the next 1's

I didn't get a choice Ginge, was 24 or nothing in my house
:S

I'm just hoping it gets repeated later during the week cos it sounds like it was amazing!
:(

Stunning, absolutely stunning!

The should knight Sir David Attenborough, oh wait they already have :lol: , well it's about time he joined his brother and became a Lord :nod:

The shots of the great whites leaping 15 foot+ out of the water in super slow motion were just awesome, the baby elephants swimming had me in tears and the polar bear cubs on the slopes were just too cute :wub:

I loved the "diary" bit on the end showing you how they filmed the dog hunt as that was brilliant filming.

Oh I nearly forgot the Russian Leopards they were lovely :D

Makes me want to go out and save the planet.

Those who missed it, catch it on Saturday, it is brilliant. Having seen one, I know I'll be buying the DVD boxset when it is released.

Arfie

Aparently, my mate said it's been on DVD for a little while... don't know if I believe him though... when I get two seconds I'll Froggle it.

EDIT - Sure enough, it has already been released on DVD -- HERE

Most reactions

Back