Pink Guppy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PlecostomusPerson

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Sadly I have 3 single fry left from her genes, the adults were devoured. Anyways, do you think this is a pink guppy? I had a few adults and even had a solid green. Sorry, for the dirty tank, this was a long ago photo. Sorry for the huge photo.

IMG_20130203_132208_zps2082cb21.jpg

i cant realy judge from the pink but it very well could of.

Again sorry for the dirty tank if any of y'all felt like I was a bad breeder or something. I had to many guppies, so I let my Oscar run loose. She looked incredibly Pink and I guess I was just wondering if they were rare or not?

And they were line bred if anyone was curious.

probaly not as different guppy colorations and fin types are so easy to make although it is a great fish to have anyway it probaly looks cool

Wish I had a better picture maybe when my fry start bringing in color I will take another. Well I am happy to know I have a rare-ish kind of guppy.

yea cool fish there but remeber if you want to keep the pink then only breed the fish with other pink fish for purity

Yeah I only do, the male was made by breeding a lyre tail mix with a red and the female I bought from a friend. that is the female in the pic by the way. They were then bred after that, and then I mixed another lyre tail with another red and got a female (not as colorful). Well you know what line-breeding is. So I kept their strain as live as possible.

P.S. after the pic I actually put her in a different aquarium, because I figured out that not the same color males would cause her to become impure.

great im sure if you bring up some fry the lfs might give you store credit especially from the strain you got.

Alright well thanks. and I guess this thread was more show than question. 
tongue2.gif
 . My Fish.

That is really cool. I had not seen a pink guppy before. It is kinda hard to see from picture but it does look pink. Now i want pink guppies

Well again I wish I had a better picture, they were really bright pink. They stood out well.

but ill tell you what if you get a PURE pink endler then ill pay you a million dollars
yes.gif

Most reactions

trending

Back