Original Jjuwel Rio 400 Lightbar (Swap)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stephen.h89

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi, i am after an original juwel rio 400 light bar in exchange for my arcadia ibar, must come with bulbs and the ibar has 2 warm white bulbs in, only reason for exchange is i prefer the look of the original light bar, here is a link to the ibar: http://www.rocketaquatics.co.uk/arcadia-1500mm60%C3%82%E2%80%9D-twin-light-unit-tubes-incl-juwel-vision-similar-convenient-mount-high-output-lamps-over-aquarium-ideal-marine-aquariums-promoting-plant-growth-p-784.html?language=en#googlebase, aparantly the ibar is better but i cannot vouch for this

Isnt it aesthetically the same as the original Juwel lighting unit though, i'm confused. How does it look different?

the top of it is arched and its not black plastic like the original, ill get a pic of the top of my tank to show the difference

1281285864686.jpg

the ibar is actually metal and its a gun-metal/silver colour

Ah ok

If you had been close I wouldnt have minded swopping, as it doesnt matter to me what mine looks like as I have two on the tank and its a bit of a bodge job :p

Seffie x

If you manage to get a light bar without swapping and want to sell it I would be interested, I need a light unit for one of my juwel 400'ds

I have a Juwel T5 High Lite unit for the Rio 240.

Dont know how long the 400 is?

But the 240 is 121cm long :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back