Item Wanted: easy to grow plants, silk plants
Condition Required: any
Price Limit: depends
Picture or Link to Item: please add

Item Wanted: female (stunning) guppies
Condition Required: healthy!
Price Limit: must be reasonable
Picture or Link to Item: yes please

i can collect locally, if not prices posted please.

i may have items worth of swapping, i have bogwood, fake plastic plants, water bottle carrier thingys!!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi I have tons of silk plants that I'm not using , if you are not in a hurry for them I can try get some pics up soon, (need USB) , also have caves and logs and a great big piece of bogwood but don't think it would be viable posting the other stuff, got about 12(ish) silk plant various sizes if you're interested..... :good:

yes, very!

pics would be great, and no hurry either as tank is no where near ready due to needing stripping down.

i dont need bogwood, i have some, when you say caves, what kind? i dont think i need them but worth a look..

Item Wanted: easy to grow plants, silk plants
Condition Required: any
Price Limit: depends
Picture or Link to Item: please add

Live plants: in small quantities I have Java fern, Crypts (a few different species), Vallis. spiralis, giant vallis, red giant vallis, some of the more common plants sold as cuttings (cabomba, elodea etc). Price 15-65p each.

I also have Amazon swords (x5), Java moss (100g) and Anubias (different species, a few of each) in slightly larger quantities. Price 50p-£5.

p&p at £1.50 for some plants, £2.50 for many.

I might be intersted in a couple of valis , is it the thin straight kind ? lol you can tell i'm an expert..... :rolleyes:

Hi, there are some Anubias photos by a guy who bought some last week in my "plants for sale" thread.. for the rest, I can't get photos myself right now, but will be able to at the start of December. Can you let me know what you are interested in?

am interested in most, dependant on looks and price etc.

also, how easy are they to keep? i dont want to use any that are hard to care for, i need something that can run on low lights, no co2 added etc. its for my betta tank and possibly my main tank

also, december would be a good time for me too :good:

Hmm, I have kept Anubias, Java moss and Java fern without any special care (only requirement is that they are attached to something, e.g. bogwood).

I would not recommend Vallis., Crypts or swords if you do not want to do anything at all.. those tend to not always "just work".

i have some java fern atm, but its on the only piece of bogwood i have lol

so i may not be able to have anything off you :(

Have you got any rocks? Large pebbles? I've used those for all three before too.. Although hnestly, half my Anubias and Java fern is floating around unattached right now. If left for long enough in one place, they will start attaching to the gravel which will keep them in place. So long as the rhizome is not covered by gravel, I have even had these "planted".

I might have some bogwood too, but would have to check.. don't worry if you decide against the plants tho :)

i dont know tbh, it could possibly go on the dividers, but i have some fast spreading java moss

bump - still want the stuff advertised (inc grecian ornaments)

i dont know tbh, it could possibly go on the dividers, but i have some fast spreading java moss

bump - still want the stuff advertised (inc grecian ornaments)

Got an easter island statue, would that do???

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back