November 2010 Fish Of The Month Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I of course love Dave the blenny but Tango, wow wee, I'm liking him a lot, going to pop off now and have a read up on them little dudes :good:

Seffie x

I of course love Dave the blenny but Tango, wow wee, I'm liking him a lot, going to pop off now and have a read up on them little dudes :good:

Seffie x
Tango says Thanks.
The females are just as cool tho.
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/343303-35l-rescaped-ready-for-my-badis-again-inspired-by-wills/page__st__20
Scroll about 2/3rds down the 2nd page to have a look at all of Tango's lovely ladies (he is a very lucky fish)

I think it would only be fair if I entered my Scarlet Badis into the competition. He is not at all colourful but I'm very proud of the shot (I think its quite a good macro photo) especially as he is so skittish.
Will upload the picture in a few minutes :shifty:

Here he is, as you can see his fins are a bit nipped and he has a sunken belly, however he was like this when I bought him, but he is recovering. His name is...Jim Bob and his elusive wife is...Janet :hey:
P1020259-1.jpg

poor little thing. has he colored up since that pic.

ow and i think u need a verification pic as well btw

So you want me to take another shot??

Yes please..... Ensure that the fish, or any recognisable part of the tank forms part of the background to your verification note..... Thanks Flag.
Ok I will take some new shots tonight or tommorow.

Now do not forget about that verification photo Flagtail..... I,m starting to compile the voting poll..... (also Carlovel1.... Pleas add a verification photo to your Jimbob)

So you want me to take another shot??

Yes please..... Ensure that the fish, or any recognisable part of the tank forms part of the background to your verification note..... Thanks Flag.
Ok I will take some new shots tonight or tommorow.

Now do not forget about that verification photo Flagtail..... I,m starting to compile the voting poll..... (also Carlovel1.... Pleas add a verification photo to your Jimbob)
Are my entries for FOTM and TOTM both verified

Just took a verification pic of Jimbob
Will upload in a few mins ^_^

With around one hour left before nominations close(I think), here is Jimbob.
Had to catch him in my tiny net, bless him, I probably scared the life out of him :shout: :sad:
P1020352.jpg

Well, for our first competition we have 7 entries (so far) and could be 8 if Flagtail gets a verification photo in before tomorrow when I compile the voting poll for this competition.... any late entries???..... get them in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back