November 2010 Fish Of The Month Competition

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice photo of the Boesmanni there Jamepsss, and Rusted.... I just adore those Bumblebees.....

Please bear in mind, that this (our first month) will be a short month which closes on the 13th for entries.... so get them rolling in.... (Some very nice fish already entered)

Very nice photo of the Boesmanni there Jamepsss, and Rusted.... I just adore those Bumblebees.....

Please bear in mind, that this (our first month) will be a short month which closes on the 13th for entries.... so get them rolling in.... (Some very nice fish already entered)

I thank you very much.. yes the Bees are absolutely adorable.. Some people consider them ugly, but they have so much personality and they're cute in so many ways. I just wish my favourite bumblebee will come out of hiding..

Fuzzlebutt, the pesky bee, he's so troublesome he even comes with a perfect natural exclamation mark (!) on his side!!! haha..

Here's my male Spotted Climbing Perch Sorry dont know it's technical name, Sorry couldnt get better Proof pic with as light reflected off the white paper, but he's above if you look carefully

hope you like :good:

Click on Pic's for full Image :lol:

#28### i forgot the fotm part on my tag thing can i photoshop it on or will that do ???

Heres my flagtail prochilodus:
Familypicsandgradation055.jpg

Verify:

Nov2010pics012.jpg

Vasili fish.... Your verification is accepted.

Flagtail..... Your verification paper should be with a shot of the fish, or at least recognisable parts of the tank forming the background of your paper.... as close an angle possible of the angle you took the pic of the fish of.

Vasili fish.... Your verification is accepted.

Flagtail..... Your verification paper should be with a shot of the fish, or at least recognisable parts of the tank forming the background of your paper.... as close an angle possible of the angle you took the pic of the fish of.
So you want me to take another shot??

Hi all, this is my entry for fish of the month;

My bumblebee Goby - Buggrit

Validation photo; apologies for the blurry text, had to have macro on.

And then my actual photo of Buggrit.

He's only a juvinile, but plenty of attitude, and the famous vacant grumpy stare of a bumblebee.

(man it's hard to take a photo of a jerky moving, 1cm fish)

The 2nd picture if you cover the rear end with your hand just before the yellow stripe it could almost be a baby oscar :rolleyes:

As i have entered my new Scarlet Baids tank into the TOTM comp, it seems the right thing is to ad my male Scarlet Badis in the FOTM comp so here he is.
P1010587.jpg

and the verification pic.
P1010604.jpg

hope you all like Tango.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back