not enterly sure i agree w/this

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

They sell the empty vases back in the craft department. Like stated above, it's not the vases that are the problems, but the misinformation that comes along with them. Just yesterday where I work someone was asking us if we had those plants. The regular fish guy was like "No you would have to check with the local green house blah blah blah." Well I butted in and said those plants are not good for betta's. They are meat eaters not vegetable eaters. (said this way because I couldn't think of the right names for them I was so upset.)" She didn't buy the vase thank god!

Anyway, with the right information and direction some people can make a good decision.

Tiff

PS-no store is going to let you return something if you don't have it. I mean, could you walk into wal-mart and say I bought that 61-inch tv you had and it broke 2 days after I got it so I threw it away. Now I want my money back! Nope.

I know that a $1500 tv and a $3 betta is a big price difference, but still.

well i returned a dead guppy and the girl said they didnt need it. or just wrap up foil and say it is 1, theve never checked at my walmart before. a tv yeah, but a fish dont think they care

Most reactions

Back