North Wales?

Flute

Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Anyone here from North Wales? I know there are a few topics for the South, so I thought I'd see if I can find a few posters on here from further up North :D

not too far away in Wirral, often pop down to north wales if I fancy a nice day out with wife and kids and dog :good:

i'm surprised at the numbers of welshies on here tbh.. It's good.

Maybe we need a welsh fish society or something.. give me something new to faff around with and an excuse to fuss over my fish even more.

I agree- it would be awesome :3

Anyone in the Wrexham area?

<- Chester :fun:

not from wales but spent time there on the brecons
and in barry at the train grave yard when i was a kid
loved it out in the fresh air on the hills and mountains
i do miss it

not from wales but spent time there on the brecons
and in barry at the train grave yard when i was a kid
loved it out in the fresh air on the hills and mountains
i do miss it

Hah, likely bumped into my mother there if you're of the right age..

She spent most of her childhood hanging around the train graveyard...

Ah tis a shame that there's not more of us Welshies :p It would be great to be able to set up a club. BackToTheFishes, am I right in thinking that there's nothing in Wrexham already?

Well theres certainly more welshies than I'd imagined there would be.

Maybe set up a club for the whole of Wales? As then i can join too (carmarthenshire)

That would be grand :3 Any idea of how to go about it? :p

I'm all alone with this fish keeping business :p No one else I know is interested in it :rolleyes: Poor fools are missing out :D

I'm all alone with this fish keeping business :p No one else I know is interested in it :rolleyes: Poor fools are missing out :D

Yeah my friends think i'm sad and weird.

Tell me to get a dog. I spent 21 years living with dogs, i prefer my fish thankyouverymuch.

They are definately missing out, there is far more to fish than meets the eye, much more difficult than it appears too.

We'd maybe have to build a website on freewebs, or simply start it here, make a mini club right here in this thread.

I almost managed to convince one friend into setting up a tank, and just as he was about to agree he changed his mind and went all "I'm a poor student D:" on me.
Dogs, cats, fish, any animal I will be more than happy to look after :p The more the merrier.

My dad is the only one who shares my "obsession", my mother and my other half constantly berate us for spending so much time on ebay drooling over fish :p

Are we allowed to start a mini club here, right in this thread? :p

my mother is a fiskeeper, and i've talked my gf into it, and talked another friend to keep some platy's to keep him entertained (though he's too busy playing call of duty to care now..typical)

And I don't know if we are or not, I don't know who we'd have to ask.

I like animals, all of them, just after spending most of my life with my mother and her endless amounts of pets, I now much prefer other peoples pets, though i have 2 cats. (I say I, I mean my missus.. I hate them both 80% of the time, they're not very nice cats tbh)

Yeah my friends think i'm sad and weird.

Tell me to get a dog. I spent 21 years living with dogs, i prefer my fish thankyouverymuch.

They are definately missing out, there is far more to fish than meets the eye, much more difficult than it appears too.

We'd maybe have to build a website on freewebs, or simply start it here, make a mini club right here in this thread.
Tell me about it any time i talk about fish my freinds are like your weird until i actually explain to them why fish are so amazing and then they are like wow that is pretty cool.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back