The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Denny Here

Reaction score
In January, 2024. I embarked on bringing my new 20 gallon freshwater aquarium to life. It has been touch n'go. My son recommended that I join TFF as it provides answers and encouragement to new bees. I currently have, three sword plants, 4 Platys and 5 Lamp Eye Tetras. I have unfortunately lost a few to many fish as well. I know the tank is still in the early stages of cycling (soon I hope to have a fuller understanding of that term). I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks.

Welcome! Just FYI, I have noticed this forum can be hit or miss on responses and it appears to be a combination of mobile platform interaction and just not realizing which are the best subforums to post. Anyway, enjoy the ride.

My son recommended that I join TFF as it provides answers and encouragement to new bees
My first comment is that you have a very smart son :lol:
We have many knowledgeable members here to answer any questions about fishkeeping you may have. "Tropical Discussion" is a very popular area of the forum but always choose the most appropriate forum for specific questions.
Hope you like it here and decide to stick around.

Well, hi & welcome to TFF...:hi:
As already stated, put your questions in the right forum section. And we're all happy to help with those questions of yours... :good:

Hello 👋🏻 welcome aboard matey!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back