New Koi :)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I know paul I wanted to take one of it in the tank but I got up to late,will have to find it in the pond now :unsure:

Cat said:
I know paul I wanted to take one of it in the tank but I got up to late,will have to find it in the pond now :unsure:
We're not happy Cat :( you could have got a great pic in the tank. Now go and buy an underwater camera and go swimming.

yer, i thinkwe should ignore her now, like she did to the koi :no: gp swimming and got a photo whislt having snails crawl over you

:grr: :grr: ok ok I'll try get one :thumbs:

Been setting up the tank tonight :p

i set up my filter yesterday, and cleaned and re situated the pond filter.

i'll get pics of mine when u get pics of yours:p

I'ved decided to release the stone loach into the pond now, all the millers thumbs died for no reason :( , I'm going to remove all the fish to do it, will be alot easier then...more back breakin work to do.

Where were you keeping the Millers Thumbs? How was the tank set-up?

Any pics of the new Koi yet Cat?

I had them in a 5 gallon square tub with gravel and stones on the bottom with a 4" air block running which produces quite a current.

May be something to do with the difference in water from where you caught them? Was it far away?

ah could be, i was taken the water fresh from the our pond water falls for them!!

i'm in essex and the water they were in was in devon i think we're in a hard area and there soft.

that could explain it actaully as i took a few bottles of river water with me which i used for there temp home.

Most reactions

Back