Nelly's Stuff..all My Stock And Stuff...

Whats the guy in the 3rd, 4th an 5th pictures Nell, he kind of has the look of an elongated Piranha.

Healthy looking Balas!
Thank you very much,they are a great addition to the tank, like people say they are so much better looking once matured,when young they are really skinny and odd looking<when you see them in shops :lol:

Looks awesome Nelly.That pleuro is stunning
Thanks buddy, she is my prize fish at present,i love her colouration,shame i can never get good pics with the flash off to show true blue tinge she has

Whats the guy in the 3rd, 4th an 5th pictures Nell, he kind of has the look of an elongated Piranha.
1x 9-10inch Brycon melanopterus <this your elongated piranha,sexy fish,would love to find another four or five at this size :drool:
2x 9-10inch Pink Tail Chalceus
1x 15inch Polypterus Ornatipinnis

love that big bichir at the back in the 1st pic mate :good:

edit: i mean 2nd pic .

4500837289_be6335fb8c_b.jpg

4500837291_0885dcc760_o.jpg

4500837305_2d6a868d0e_b.jpg

4500837299_8c3abe6548_b.jpg

4500837311_19e81ea7a3_b.jpg

4500837303_dd99d03e11_b.jpg

THAT lobster just scared the bejesus out of me! haha :crazy: was scrolling down the screen whilst watching telly and turned to see it, a bit of a monster to say the least. Great photies though and some brill fish :good:

Looks great neil, is that really a Cherax Quad Crayfish? His colours look amazing :good:

Thanks for the encouraging words guys...davo86...i have been led to beleive it is a quad, but not up on these guys, i think that is the only one which is allowed to be kept in the uk?

"a very light blue or electric blue with no other colors are Florida crawfish.
A dark blue wih a few red spots on the tail and a red (or pink) stripe on the underside of the claws are Australian Red claw crawfish (or "yabbies" as they are called there)." taken from another place

nelly that cray is 100% not quad, infact i haven't got a clue what it is but i know id give my right arm for it. The only other species than quads i've seen in the uk are cambarellus species but this isn't one of them or any cherax i've seen before also its not one of the north american procambarus so my best guess would be one of the rarer cherax.

Whatever it is, it reminds me of my blue lobster...Who one day decided to open the lid, crawl across the room, and die
nugget.gif

Love its colours.

Most reactions

Back