Nelly's Stuff..all My Stock And Stuff...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
:unsure: :shifty: :hyper:
4487437865_79a262f47b.jpg

4487437855_3e13352611_b.jpg

4487425823_9d5c4b3211_b.jpg

4487425819_85d6622daf_b.jpg

4488069876_79dde707f1_b.jpg

4488069862_d2434d6b7e_b.jpg

nice selection of fishes. is that some sort of piranha in their. whats the large fish

nice one loving the red o like going to get the new stuff monday (day of work at last ~)

nice selection of fishes. is that some sort of piranha in their. whats the large fish

No mate its a spotted silver dollar..thanks bud

nice one loving the red o like going to get the new stuff monday (day of work at last ~)
The red oscar is DOCTOR EVIL...Man he's taking on the whole tank at 5inch, he bites me when i put hand in there, so i wave hand to shooh him, no he goes for me hand agin, should av known when i placed him in tank, he didnt sulk for a second :lol:

As I said in your other thread that oscar is a stunner, will be a beauty when he gets bigger. Could be an interesting life though going by your description of his temperament. :lol:

I can't wait to get a large tank with some bala sharks, they're so good to watch in a group.

great looking tank

the chalceus look good if thats what they are and I love that channa now its grown bigger

is that the pleuro neil?

Looking good Nell as usual. Cant wait to see my Balas that big, although makes me think I will need to get this upgrade from 6x2x2 as soon as possible as I have 5, and 4 Golden Tinfoils. I love those pink-tailed, that is what they are isn't it? Wouldnt mind a few of them myself for the upper region.

Nice fat Pleuro Nelly! :hyper:

I spotted your PO. Ornatipinis. Out of my collection of Polys, my Ornate is by far my fave.
Mine is getting on 14" right now, and is one of the most aggressive fish I have ever owned!

How big is your one? Find him mega territorial like mine?

love the chalceus, they are exactly the same as mine, you find them to be a bit skittish, i have been looking to get some more big ones, mine is about 8 inch, i can only find smaller ones, i have 2 more growing on in another tank but have a while to go yet, where you get them 2 from?

i find out of all my polypterus the ornatipinnis is the shyest! maybe he will come out of his shell when he gets bigger!

my ornatapinnis took 2 years to come out of his shell but was never territorial

he used to pull rank on the reedfish at feeding time that was it

Hi guys, yes thats my channa pleurophthalma,she is a beast now, got an amazing blue sheen to her....
Then the the chalceus i have been told were skittish as youngsters,but seem quite placid swimming around tank,I brought these fish as a job lot from a member on another well known forum,he has scored himself a beautiful 12-13" Black Wolf<cost some serious money.. :drool: pluero is unsure wether or not she likes them,keeps going for either the bright red tail or the yellow fins, maybe she thinks there smaller fish :unsure:
The oscar is a pure evil sod, has pulled rank in the tank,even chasing of the pluero which iam truely shocked about,the oscar goes for everything in the tank, so iam thinking, found out a 4/18/18 plain tank,which i might move the oscar too,or take it to lfs a see if they will swap,my other oscars never had this bad attitude, scales are missing from the bala's and chalcues due to the oscar...but the brycon seems to be fine, little bit of aggrestion with the chalcues every now and then, if i could find these easy i would love to have a group of six or so of these,they are stunning...
The ornate seems very placid, does hide away abit but your garenteed a fly by at least once an hour,quite active,has not bothered with anything in the tank, it has the floor at to its self now,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back