Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest (7-4-2023)

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Happy Independence Day for our US members.
Joey Chestnut has again won the Nathans' Hot Dog Eating Contest by downing 62 hot dogs with buns in just 10 minutes. This is his 16th win!
How many hot dogs did you eat today?

How? Why?

I would respect him if he put dijon mustard, hot salsa and onions on the dogs, as any decent person would. Or if the hot dogs were ringed with pineapple slices before they were put in the bun.

if he goes to a toilet in a public bathroom sometime after his gorging on hot dogs, I wouldnt want to be the next one to use the bathroom. :fartonyou:

He's 39 years old. I wonder how long he will live seeing he enters not just this contest, but many other types of contests for different foods as well.
He conditions himself before an event by devouring as much as he can eat in order to stretch his stomach.

I worry about my health when I eat just two hot dogs. He downed 62 hot dogs.

His record is 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes.

He's 39 years old. I wonder how long he will live seeing he enters not just this contest, but many other types of contests for different foods as well.
He conditions himself before an event by devouring as much as he can eat in order to stretch his stomach.

I worry about my health when I eat just two hot dogs. He downed 62 hot dogs.

His record is 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
I have the same concerns you do . You watch the show of them doing that and look at their eyes watering and the nauseous look on their faces and you get a bit queasy your own self . Part of me thinks they’re killing themselves but then I wonder if running twenty six miles or climbing a giant ice mountain 30,000 feet into the sky is any different . Maybe it’s all the same . But , yeah , 76 hot dogs ! At best all I would do is puke .

I can't watch stuff like this, gives me indigestion...

I have the same concerns you do . You watch the show of them doing that and look at their eyes watering and the nauseous look on their faces and you get a bit queasy your own self . Part of me thinks they’re killing themselves but then I wonder if running twenty six miles or climbing a giant ice mountain 30,000 feet into the sky is any different . Maybe it’s all the same . But , yeah , 76 hot dogs ! At best all I would do puke.
🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭X 10 =
IMG_0824.gif

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back