Name for parakeet.

P

Pointy_kitty

:D i have a new baby parakeet (5 weeks old) and already weined off its mother
i am bringing it home from my neighbours in a couple of days but i have no clue what to name it. :huh:
i beleive its a male cause it is very sweet, trusting, cudley but active, and curious!
i know its a bit young to see the true temperment (they all go through the terrible two's sometime between 4-6 months of age as they become sexually mature)
but it is the nicest of the batch so i think that the shy, unfriendly ones are the girls

so far my idea's on names are:

1) button - (unisex name - he's always been as cute as a button even when he was pink and bald)

2) Parvulo - (small in spanish)

3) Pajaro - (very original :p :lol: means bird in spanish)

4) Gordo - (fat in spanish :lol: )

5) Amor - (love in spanish)

any suggestions would be great but in espaniol (spanish) would be best ;)
it is one of the many places i am from and one of the languages my family is farmiliar with :thumbs:

People have problems with the "ñ". Just type in ALT+0241. That'll get that for you. Also: ALt+0225 for á, ALT+ 0233 for é and ALT+0237 for í.

Get accents from http://www.freetranslation.com

Chiquito
Pelirojo si es roja?
Gordito
Go with the colors, if you want: rojito, azulito, amarillito, verdito, anaranjito, morenito, purpurito, caferito. :lol:

I, personally, like mythological names. You could name it gryphon, pegasus, etc.

Question: How does a parakeet wean off it's mother? The mother regurgitates the food, right?

thanks for the site! i can finally type en el español without looking like a fool
Quiero diminuto yo no sé por qué yo no pensé en que uno. ¡Gracias!

as for weining a bird :lol: i sometimes use the wrong words for stuff!
even when i am speaking spanish :kira:

once a nerd always a nerd ;)

i ment that the baby eats on his own

Soy un velloso conejito!

by the way,
i wouldn't trust that translator!
i said i am a fuzzy bunny and for fun i typed it in and it told me
I am a conejito blurry
:lol: maybe its my oh so accurate spelling!
i can say it but i spell things wrong sometimes which turns it into a different word!

by the what nationality are you (do you speak spanish fluently or are you learning?)

Estoy aprendiendo el idioma en escuela. Pienso que la hablo bien, pero hay muchos problemas también. Estoy tomando AP y español cuatro a la misma vez...

I don't use translators to translate my Spanish. I don't have problems with that. I use it as a dictionary and at times for conjugation.

¡Bien usted lo habla muy bueno, su alway agradable encontrar a personas que pueden hablar apropiadamente sin llamamiento mí un bocadillo de queso!!!!!!!!!
:lol:
did you understant that one?
heheh if you did then you're good!
i laughed myself to tears on this one!

¡Soy una dama loca!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back