N.monks?

Install

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Doesn't appear to be around here anymore, unless I'm mistaken. Also his 'site on brackish fish isn't in existence, does anyone know where one might find his articles?

Yep, THAT is the page you wanted! Time ago I saw it disappearing, and he replied providing the alternative link. Pity the new format of the Forum has removed the subtitle of threads, my post of the time has lost the "Where are Neale's pages??".

Yep, pity he's not around....

Cheers

maurizio said:
Yep, THAT is the page you wanted! Time ago I saw it disappearing, and he replied providing the alternative link. Pity the new format of the Forum has removed the subtitle of threads, my post of the time has lost the "Where are Neale's pages??".

Yep, pity he's not around....

Cheers

Yep. Well, spotted him in PFK and whatnot at least.

He is still around, I think I saw him post like 3 months ago or so. But yes thank you to that man for helping me get started in and better understanding the husbandry of brackish fish. There should be a way to sticky some of the best information.

jonny5 said:
He is still around, I think I saw him post like 3 months ago or so. But yes thank you to that man for helping me get started in and better understanding the husbandry of brackish fish. There should be a way to sticky some of the best information.

Neale's last post/comment on this forum was back in March this year. While his last topic/thread was way back in Feb 2011 about Toxotes blythii a freshwater archerfish, unfortunately the pictures have been deleted/removed.

Seems a very knowledgable chap on anything about brackish waters. Very interesting.

He may be back, you never know.

Most reactions

Back