My pond plants do well in my outdoor tub on the balcony...

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This outdoor tub is located on my balcony. The balcony and the backyard are on the south side of the house. Right now with outdoor temperatures of 30°C (86°F) and the sun shining bright, those plants do well... In there are white cloud mountain minnows and zebra fish. I'm pretty sure that later in fall, I can harvest a lot of fish from that tub. For they do reproduce well in there...
IMG_9839.JPGIMG_9840.JPGIMG_9841.JPG

Hello. Plants look nice and healthy. How deep is the tub? Didn't know the temperature in the Netherlands got that warm. The plants should do well this time of year where you are. Isn't the sun out most of the day? Or, am I totally lost as to your location?

10 Tanks (now 11)

Hello. Plants look nice and healthy. How deep is the tub? Didn't know the temperature in the Netherlands got that warm. The plants should do well this time of year where you are. Isn't the sun out most of the day? Or, am I totally lost as to your location?

10 Tanks (now 11)
The tube is 35cm high. Oh yes, Holland can be tropical as well during the better months of the year. Well, Holland is known for its rain showers but we do have days with lots of sun as well, tbh.

Didn't know the temperature in the Netherlands got that warm.
Well, I just came across this article about Holland becoming warmer each year and that more tropical birds are showing up in our country:

Well, I just came across this article about Holland becoming warmer each year and that more tropical birds are showing up in our country:
Hello. Yes. Apparently, over here, we're beginning to see more rain. I can believe it. We've had more rain in my part of the world than I can ever remember and I go back quite a few years. The more conservative political people here say that there's no such thing as global warming. But, I'm finding that hard to believe. The weather is so much warmer here than it used to be when I was a kid.

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Hello. Yes. Apparently, over here, we're beginning to see more rain. I can believe it. We've had more rain in my part of the world than I can ever remember and I go back quite a few years. The more conservative political people here say that there's no such thing as global warming. But, I'm finding that hard to believe. The weather is so much warmer here than it used to be when I was a kid.

10 Tanks (Now 11)
When I was growing up they were saying we were bringing on an ice age because of CFCs and hair spray, etc causing a hole in the ozone and it was an existential threat.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back