my new tattoo..

Ive got tigers and black panthers, sorry no pics. No digital camera and no camera phone.
I would have to say that it didnt hurt having them done. I would liken it to the vibration of a dentists drill.

I have a blue star about the size of a nickel on my right foot. I had it done about 4 years ago. I'm itching to get something else. I'm preg right now, so I'll have to wait. I wouldn't know what to get, but I love tattoos!

(I'll post a pic later)

[quote name=''genesis' post='1061973' date='Feb 3 2006, 07:08 PM']
dont they really hurt?
[/quote]

Nope!

Mine didn't hurt at all, and your shoulders supposed to be one of those places that does.

It's a combination of pain thresholds and good tatoo artists I reckon.

I want another but haven't yet decided where or what. Probably something I've drawn again though - if only I could actually draw!
:p

Mine didn't hurt at all. In fact i got bored waiting for the guy to finish.

I was lucky as mine healed within a week. I actually went back because I worried that something was wrong with it.

I am going to have another one but haven't got round to deciding what and where yet.

I will post a pisture of it but can't take pictures of my back so will have to get someone else to do it for.

i havent got one yet, im still deciding whether to have it or not, im a pussy when it comes to all things sharp and well need to pluck up the courage, also need to decide what i want where??? all these decisions lol :hey:

Mine didn't hurt at all. In fact i got bored waiting for the guy to finish.

I was lucky as mine healed within a week. I actually went back because I worried that something was wrong with it.

I am going to have another one but haven't got round to deciding what and where yet.

I will post a pisture of it but can't take pictures of my back so will have to get someone else to do it for.

Piccccccccc!!!!!!

Waiting :D

Mmmm. Trout I may bear that in mind when I finally get round to actually getting a new one. I just need to decide where to have it now

Okay a piccy of my tattoo.....

Attachments

• Tattoo.JPG
    Tattoo.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 76
Another bad thing about them is they are about as addictive as bettas.

That is so true, I got all 5 of mine done in the space of about 5 months, that was about 7 years ago, Id like to build on the tribal one a bit more but not go too daft.

tatoos002.jpg

tatoos001.jpg

Ah ha!

Nina is finally sharing.
:D

Did you end up taking it yourself or did Andy help?

And Big Mick - very nice tats! I especially like the gecko and am now wondering where I could stick a small one.
:nod:

And Big Mick - very nice tats! I especially like the gecko and am now wondering where I could stick a small one.

Thanks, I actually got it when my bosc monitor died.....his name was Big Al....he was like a dog.
I dont keep any big reptiles now as we have a baby on the way and my wife wouldnt be as sympathetic toward snakes and lizadrs as she is about my fish addiction.

Thanks Ami!

And He knows I would love to have some lizards and snakes but 1. house far too small for any more tanks unless baby to live in one too!
and 2. cant afford to run anymore tanks and feed anymore animals!

Sorry but baby comes first! :p

xox

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back