my new tattoo..

Here's my cover up tattoo that i got done yesterday, i have got to back in 3 weeks time to get the colour done

Attachments

• koi_tattoo_1.jpg
    koi_tattoo_1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 95
Oooh pretty, I kinda like it without the colour, but I guess that won't work if you're covering something else.

What are you covering out of interest?
:unsure:

i am gonna have a black belt tat when i pass my dan grading in karate :D plan on getting one done everytime i achive a black belt in a martial art. :)

love the tats :D

That's nice, red-devil! A friend of mine has a koi tattoo also... it's a work in progress right now; not complete.

dan4-vi.jpg

I've been trying to decide on a cover-up tatoo also or just lasering my tattoo off one of these days. I have a spider in a web tatooo that I got 11 years ago... my husband likes it and I kinda like it, but personally, I think I'd rather not have any.

:D Nice Tats everybody. Ive just had one done on the top of my foot..... it was origonally on the side of my foot but i liked it that much i had it extended around the top under my toes. Its lovely. The guy that does mine done all Brad Pitts henna Tattoo's for Snatch. He a diamond. B)

Tania

Here are my two. I want them blended into one. They are supposed to be one but doesn't look like it ot me. I don't know if you can read it. It says Navy wife with a tribal rose under it. I am about to get one on my ankle that looks like a charm bracelet and a charm for each of my kids and Space to add on for important events in my life if I like.

Here are my two. I want them blended into one. They are supposed to be one but doesn't look like it ot me. I don't know if you can read it. It says Navy wife with a tribal rose under it. I am about to get one on my ankle that looks like a charm bracelet and a charm for each of my kids and Space to add on for important events in my life if I like.

ok I don't see the pic so here is a link to it in photo bucket.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b179/jmh...fetat10-051.jpg

i've got 6 of them and want more.... my sis has just trained to be a tattoo artist so they're all gonna be nice n cheap from now on too

here's 1 of my back u can just about see all 3 on there

also got a sort of tribal dragon wrapped round my ankle and a 5 pointed star (the sort of punky ones with half each point coloured in black) on each side of the front of my hips....no pics of those 2 tho as I'd have to show my rude bits!! ha ha ha

Attachments

• dscf0068.jpg
    dscf0068.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 84
Here are my four
back of left shoulder

Above left ankle

Lower back

Top of left arm

Attachments

• shoulder.jpg
    shoulder.jpg