My New Tank

Hello there,

that's what did when I upgraded my tank. I moved the filter from my smaller already established tank in to the shiny new larger tank to run alongside the new filter for the new tank and ran it with the same amount of fish so that there was no extra bio-load on the old filter and then added more fish gradually like you would do any way and all stayed nice and stable. After all, it's the filter you cycle rather than the actual tank.

Hope that helps :)

Yeah, thank you!!! :)

I am going to go and get the filter from my friend, and then I'm ready to add some fish! : )
he runs it with 3 angels, I'll have 2 angels in mine (and possibly clown loaches :))

Thank you, very very helpful! :D

aaw i love how this has developed very nice work :), cant wait to see it with fish any updates new pics on what it looks like now?

what different types of wood did you use for your stand btw?

Here they are
smile.png
:

http://imgur.com/a/pecb6

I loved how it's turned out! Almost like it has a desert-y feeling. It looks really nice, can't wait to see how it looks with some fish swimming around in there! 

Have i missed something? coz it looks like a tank with some sand in the bottom and a couple of bits of bogwood plonked in....

Most reactions

Back