My New Addition !

Hiya

I think they're alright thanks. I'm vey aware of how sickly my male Honey looks in general now though since people told me he just doesn't look right. I'm just waiting for him to go the same way as my female did. Which may be paranoid seeing as she died about 2 weeks ago and he's showing no symptoms yet. I treated them all with some anti-bacterial meds and it does seem to have made them all seem "better" so I think that's what she died from.

You need to post a new photos with your glowlights in there too! :D

Hiya

I think they're alright thanks. I'm vey aware of how sickly my male Honey looks in general now though since people told me he just doesn't look right. I'm just waiting for him to go the same way as my female did. Which may be paranoid seeing as she died about 2 weeks ago and he's showing no symptoms yet. I treated them all with some anti-bacterial meds and it does seem to have made them all seem "better" so I think that's what she died from.

You need to post a new photos with your glowlights in there too! :D

Hi Caz. Glad to hear all is finally sorting itself out and you are getting to enjoy your fish at last !! I see you've been out buying some new fish !! You have to make sure you post us some pics too. Sorry to hear about the male honey but you never know, my Dwarf Gourami was virtually ripped to shreds and i really didn't think he was going to make it but he's healing really well and full of life now. The introduction of the female seems to be doing him wonders. Just gonna go and read up on your other threads. Will definitely post some more pics, although they all move so quickly I might be better off posting a video.
Take care gal and good to hear all is well. xx

She was hiding behind the filter this morning. I feel awful, she's only young and was perfectly happy till she'd been in my tank an hour or so. I feel like I've condemned her to death! :(

Water stats are still great which I am pleasantly surprised at. Fish are all well and looking really good. Expected the Neons to be struggling with the Ph being so high but for the moment they are looking bright and lively. Ph is still high but is stable and the fish all seem ok so will keep my fingers crossed. Have prepared myself for the worst, at least where the Neons are concerned anyway. Gonna go and get some batteries for camera as i just have to post a video of feeding time !! it has me in hysterics !! the Glowlights are like pirhanas when it comes to food. Feeding frenzy is an understatement lol. How's the new fish today Caz ?? Did you buy anymore ?? Hope she's a bit better today.

Yeah got 2 more females. I now have 3 female Honeys hiding behind the filter :(

I don't get it, he wasn't like this at first atall.

glad that your fish are doing well liver, would love to see some updated pics :)

gouramis seem like a lot of trouble :crazy:

Crikey !! didn't realise i'd left myself signed in all night !! Have posted some more pics on the Tropical Discussions Forum Si. Was thinking what the heck had I done buying the Gouramis but the two I have now are great thankfully. How are the female s getting on today Caz ?? any change at all ?? I think a couple of the Glowlights have whitespot so are off to buy some meds. Hope you are all well.

They all came out this morning but I've bought the male his own tank (and just got a dodgy looking heater from the pet shop near work). Hopefully it should come by the weekend.

I hope he's ok in his new tank. It's just over 20L so it should be big enough but it's hexagonal shape. and obv coz there's no time it'lll be a fish in cycle :grr:

Sounds like you've done the right thing. You are really clued up on cycling so he will be in the best hands. A smaller tank is going to be so much easier with the daily water changes. Glad the addition of the other females seems to be helping. I'm kinda thanking god I don't have a huge tank at the mo as are doing about 3 water changes a week and the tank being the size it is means it's no problem.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back