My Marine Adventure Begins

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I can't wait to get my goby and shrimp pair are they fun to watch making their burrow.

I can't wait to get my goby and shrimp pair are they fun to watch making their burrow.
Really is amazing to watch. The shrimp is only little but he can shift a lot of sand with each little run up! The Goby just sits back and keeps watch(still from inside the little cave as he is very shy) and moves from side to side to give the shrimp room. Very cool, my favourite purchase so far.

No pics of my shrimp and goby but you can see the burrow at the bottom of the tank behind the honeycomb brain coral. The shrimp is working hard and has made a little mound of sand outside the cave.

So here is my latest full tank shot under my blue actinics.

Attachments

• FTS june 2 2011.JPG
    FTS june 2 2011.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 112
That scape looks really nice, very natural looking :good:
Thanks Seffie. Now i have got used to it i think i like it better than my first attempt. More room at the front, which means more corals!!! :hyper:

Here are my latest snaps. Walter is finally happy to show himself that is until my wrass swims by and he is gone in a cloud of dust!!!
Just managed to catch Percy the pistol shrimp in the burrow but he is still a little camera shy.
Will try again later!

Attachments

• percy 1 web.JPG
    percy 1 web.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 110
  • walter web 1.JPG
    walter web 1.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 103
how big is your tank?
how about a FTS? :rolleyes:
My tank is 280l. I have between 30 and 35kg of live rock in there. The sump is built into the back of the tank. This is my first venture into marine so i thought i would go with a ready made set up to start me off. Been up and running for about 14 months now.

Here is my latest FTS with my blues on. Makes everything look so pretty!

Attachments

• FTS june 2 2011.JPG
    FTS june 2 2011.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 95

Most reactions

Back