My Gallery of fish + Tanks

Vip

Smily this!
Reaction score
My Midas/Red Devil Cichlid mix. A very agressive fish who does not like know one comeing next to his tank, in one case he jumped up and smashed into the lights and i think he was jumping for me!!
Click This for Video

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 79
You can see him here flareing up at me and just look at the mess he is makeing as always digging up the rocks and moving them around.

Attachments

• aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 76
Bit of a story behind him as well.
In the lfs he was given his own tank with some snails in it because he attacked and killed most of the tank mates, then in the new tank he ate all the snails they had for sale, well, the lfs owner was so mad at him he picked him up with the net and chuck him clear across the romm and smashed into the bricks, he was left there to die for 30mins untill the owner came in and seen him on the floor, he picked it up to chuck him in the bin but he moved! he was still alive! they put him back in the tank and he just sat there, i was told of what happend so i brought him to give him a better life and as you can see he has grown up nice and strong. The only sign of what happend is the white patch you can see there on the side.
Some lfs's should be shut down!

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 81
Here is my Red Devil, my first real new world cichlid as well, no where near as agressive as the other one, this one is much more playful and doesnt mind your hand in the tank.
Check Out the Vid HERE
Ok, thats a lie he is know the most agressive fish i have and you will se why in the video there is no chance of your hand getting into the tank!

Attachments

• bbb.JPG
    bbb.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 77
It looks big here but belive it or not it was only 4" in this picture! its now 10"

Attachments

• bbbbbbb.JPG
    bbbbbbb.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 72
:drool: ASWSOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those guys are awsomeee!!!

i want some guys liek those one day :flex: :flex: :flex:

:kewlpics:

Most reactions

Back