My Brackish Tank...

when i had my vals they survived.i had a cheap little hagen co2 cansiter though.

One day I will wander into the delights of CO2 introduction/better lighting systems. Probably first off with my bigger community tank :D

the nutrafin i have is VERY easy!all u do is put sugar baking soda and yeast in a canister and close it.its soooooo simple.and for 20 bucks and helping out some more delicate plants,it was worth it for me.

Just a note..Vallis tends to do well in many tanks if the KH is at a reasonable level. I expect the salt mixture is providing that.

The hardness of my water isn't an issue really. As said, it's hard enough to cut :lol: KH around 15 GH between 14 and 21 with a ph of around 7.6! :blink:

Thankyou! They're settling in nicely now. The first puffer Muldoonican now comes up to me when I look in the tank. I think it'll be a while before Mickey does though. She zooms off like a nutter when she sees anyone by the tank, although the cats don't seem to worry her :lol:

Fightint the brown algae at the moment :crazy:

i am fighting the brown algae in my brackish puff tank too. ugh! i rotate the rocks into my freshwater tank where the amanos clean them then i put them back. annoying, but works well with no effort on my part. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back