moonglow lights

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well i know nothing about reefs but am curious so will at the Radionic light just to see how much difference there is. when they come i will post the spectrum graph unless Gibbo reads this and beats me to it lol ( i dont mind) lol hopefully all the goodies should comeon friday from the fonecall yesterday :D :D

heres the graph link
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/acatal....g/5960_BIG.JPG

tried out the lights on both tanks and they look great! cant understand why i have not heard or come across these before. they make the tank look a kinda blue color, looks great not overly bright for the tank but it hasa great effect none the less.
The 6 foot tank when it gets to be in the studio or 7 foot depending on ££££ will be full of catfish and moonlight tubes lol seen some dwarf giraffe catfish to go in there gonna pick someup in january hopefully for the tank( as soon as i know the lease on the house is ok for us) woooohooooo!

got me self a marine actinic today! wondered what difference it would make no real visible diff when used with the sun-glo and aqua light but turn them off and use the marine light wahey! a cool effect indeed, light at each end of tank where the plants are in the middle lots of shadows and darkness! very nice! not as bright as moonglow due to the spectrum diff in them.... :thumbs: :thumbs: very impressed

Bet that looks cool B) can u get a pic with them on ?

yeah i get one 2morrow! if i remember just been down to feed the chocy's

These set of lights has been always in my fascination. I always love these lights. When ever I use lighting setup in my production, I always tender that I should use these lights in one way or the other. But being loyal to my cinematography work, it is very important that I should use the light what suits the best. Most of the time, I use LED or studio Lights. Just 15 days back, I shot a music video with a very famous pop singer. At that time, I have used MoonGlo Lights, Camtree 2000 LED Lights for my video and CAMTREE 1000 White LED Light Kit.

I loved both the lights.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back