Mine and Chris' Bettas :-)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

so mixing a CT with a veiltail is wrong damn were can i fine crowntail females i dont know how they look heres pics of my females ( Higly doubt there CT females)

Attachments

• 100_0416.JPG
    100_0416.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 59
Does anybody got a Female CT or a link for a pic heres my other female

Attachments

• 100_0417.JPG
    100_0417.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 72
~sorry guys don't mean to hijack your post but...~

55galdude, do you know what a "." is or a "?"? Use punctuation man!!
And start your own post, don't hijack theirs!

Tiff

freshwatergal said:

Tiff
No worries....I agree completely! :p

(,."':?!)

what what im asking them a question and there going to tell me if there crowntails

ok freshwatergurl it looks to me like u dont like me so okay

thanks julie but someone here dont want me asking questions miss know it all

so theres ur damn periods.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

freshmike said:
freshwatergal said:

Tiff
No worries....I agree completely! :p

(,."':?!)
freshmike i was just asking a question well thanks u guys that is the last time i ever ask questions and freshmike i though u were my friend what happend u going to listen to a know it all like her

Ok. All we are trying to say, is that is very difficult to read what you say,without any sort of punctuation, it is hard to understand exactly what you mean when you say something, for one.

No one is attacking you for two.

Three, it doesn't matter that much that you post pictures in other peoples threads, it's just if you want many and well thought out answers from more than one person, to your questions.....it is a far better idea to post your own thread with what you want to know....I definately did not mean to hurt your feelings man and I apologize, if that's the way you took it.

Ok? :thumbs:

Chris

no freshmike shes saying that im a hijacker you know how much those words mean to me okay. u dont know how much those words hurt HIJacker okay thanks freshmike the last time i EVER ASK A QUESTION to any of you that includes FRESHMIKE AND FRESHWATERGURL hey but freshmike thanks for being a good buddy
:drink:

...well thought I would add some more pics to this thread.....just the gals though, they are just too cute!

Attachments

• Untitled_6_copy.jpg
    Untitled_6_copy.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 52
Isn't she just the sweetest? LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! :wub:

Attachments

• Untitled_4_copy.jpg
    Untitled_4_copy.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 51
And the other one! :wub:

Attachments

• Untitled_10_copy.jpg
    Untitled_10_copy.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 60
Here she asking dad, How come there is a water spot on my tank? Then she called me a lazy slob :angry:

Attachments

• Untitled_11_copy.jpg
    Untitled_11_copy.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 54

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back