Mine and Chris' Bettas :-)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Since the post with all our betta pics got deleted, and Chris had a request for them, I'm going to post the pics back up of all the wonderful boys and girls he has bought for me. :D :wub: I love these beauties!

Here are the wonderful little ladies. :)

100_1748.JPG

100_1754.JPG

And here is Miracle Max, aka "Max". He's so special!! :D

Attachments

• MAX_.JPG
    MAX_.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 53
This is gorgeous Frank :thumbs: ~

frank-2.jpg

Here is one of the newer ones, doesn't he have the most amazing colors?! :hyper:

unnamed.jpg

And one of the most beautiful butterfly patterns ever in this gorgeous fella. :kana:

Attachments

• new_4.jpg
    new_4.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 59
:wub: Y'all can see Kuzco the Krazy in my avatar :p!! And here is the newest addition to the Canadian Crew, a short-finned male. Yey!! :D It's his first day... so you'll hafta pardon him, as he's a little shy yet. He'll be so gorgeous in a few days!

:*) Thanks again Chris... I love them all. :wub:

Attachments

• shortfin_1.JPG
    shortfin_1.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 52
Psh!!!! Mines betta!!!! Check check check me ooooooot!!!

p.s. I love you Julie :wub:

Attachments

• new_2.jpg
    new_2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 56
Gosh you two make me want to go out and buy more more more bettas!

You have to stop doing this to me!

Dont mind me but here comes an AMERICAN BETTA :rofl: :whistle:

Dont u just get enough of him yeah thats him FREDDY

Attachments

• 100_0532.JPG
    100_0532.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 54
hey how much are all of those bettas worth especially the red and white one and the pure white crowntail how uch ???????? :whistle: :eek: :huh:

wow these are the most beutiful bettas I have ever seen. you should get chris a tank for these.

Opcn

Hey THANKS everyone!!! I just love hearing compliments about my little posse. :D :wub:

55gallondude- They were all around average betta price. The crowntails were more expensive, like usual, but nobody was overpriced. Chris just seems to have an eye - he finds these gorgeous babies way too easily. :p

opcn - Psh!! I ain't gettin him a tank! He's got TONS! :rolleyes: If anyone needs a new tank, tis ME! :lol: :flex:

opcn said:
wow these are the most beutiful bettas I have ever seen. you should get chris a tank for these.

Opcn
*Shops for a 400g*

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back