Michael Jackson Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone with all that money want to abuse children, when he could pay for a fair few prostitues?

This is a pretty ill thought out comment really...money has no relevance to sexual orientation and kiddy fiddlers prefer children over prostitutes because that is their preference.
Why do you prefer women (I'm guessing here) when there's lots of men around too...seems a shame to restrict yourself to half the population going by your current thinking...

And it was the press that helped a lot in his death.

So should we expect to find a few paparazzi and a couple of tripods in his stomach when they do the autopsy then?

Not in the mood for any sarky comments, Im a female, So dont tend to go for woman :S
and as for the comment about finding paparazzi, just pathetic sarcasm if im quite honest.
People know fine that by that i meant following him constantly, not giving him his privacy which he was intitled too. :angry:

Edited because some members of this forum have to nit pick at every given opportunity.

Im a female, So dont tend to go for woman

fine, reverse the quote then...but the comment still stands in that your initial comment was ill thought out.

and as for the comment about finding paparazzi, just plain ignorance if im quite honest

umm that's not ignorance, sarcasm yes but ignorance: no.

I for one don't see how anyone could be some what glad that someone is dead, even if you accuse him to be a "pedophile". Also, I'd like to ask how the children were at risk when he was alive? He's essentially been out of the spotlight (up until he announced his O2 performances) since '05.

I only want to know, because I think it is upsetting someone could wish good riddance to someone on their death, despite how much you don't like them.

seriously..your a 37 year old man..im a 17year old female.. I think its high time you grew up and let people voice their own opinions. Without having to correct things, or rip the p**s out of them. Or are you just like that?
Everybody else before me voiced their opinions, so I voiced mine back..I wasnt disrespecting anyone, yet you have to go and 'quote' everything.

I for one don't see how anyone could be some what glad that someone is dead, even if you accuse him to be a "pedophile". Also, I'd like to ask how the children were at risk when he was alive? He's essentially been out of the spotlight (up until he announced his O2 performances) since '05.

I only want to know, because I think it is upsetting someone could wish good riddance to someone on their death, despite how much you don't like them.

Because its my opinion and Im entitled to it, just like the fan #### lickers are entitled to theirs.

If he wasnt guilty, why pay an out of court settlement to one of the kids who accussed him, this isnt press speculation, or made up lies, but fact. Any innocent person wouldnt have done that, but its true money can buy pretty much everything.

His kids were at risk, from him, lets face it, what normal person hangs a baby out of a hotel room window for kicks.

You and others, like I said, wont like my comments, doesnt mean I cant voice them, just like everyone else can voice theres.

This is another thread, I wont bother to read again, nor comment on, like alot of others on this board these day, I take my leave. Im sure some hope permanetly.

Im not commeting about your opinion however, ok he did display his child in a bizarre way, but he has also done his best to keep them out of the spotlight, which I think is the best thing for them as they are young. Also, he hung his young one over a balcony..but there are people who do a LOT worse, ie- The baby P trial, Madeline McCann, Rhys Jones, Gary Glitter, Joseph Fritzel ect,,and they are just a fraction of the harmful people in the world. So for you to say that the world is a better place without him, in my opinion, your wrong. He gave a heck of a lot of money and effort to charities, if he wasnt a celebrity he would have not been treated this way.

I got a text off my partner this morning and I didnt believe him michael jackson is dead i loved this guy

Because its my opinion and Im entitled to it, just like the fan #### lickers are entitled to theirs.

If he wasnt guilty, why pay an out of court settlement to one of the kids who accussed him, this isnt press speculation, or made up lies, but fact. Any innocent person wouldnt have done that, but its true money can buy pretty much everything.

His kids were at risk, from him, lets face it, what normal person hangs a baby out of a hotel room window for kicks.

You and others, like I said, wont like my comments, doesnt mean I cant voice them, just like everyone else can voice theres.

This is another thread, I wont bother to read again, nor comment on, like alot of others on this board these day, I take my leave. Im sure some hope permanetly.
Even though you will not read this, I am also entitled to an opinion on one's opinion. I am not one of these "#### lickers" as you say, I am just standing up for what I think, as are you.

Hi guys
I know you all have your opinions on this and I have mine too. I think we should all beg to differ here on this one and not get into an internet flaming match which serves no purpose except for one person trying to impose their views on another.
Rightly or wrongly the guy has died. Many many superstars die young for one reason or another. There may have been various mitigating circumstances that caused the death of one so great.
I have my opinions, they certainly would not be liked by other folks loyal to the man but they are exactly that "My Opinions" I am not going to impose them on others certainly not on a forum.
If it's debate that's fine.... if it turns into nasty personalised flaming then I will close the thread.
So keep it amicable guys

Thanks
BigC

I think its high time you grew up and let people voice their own opinions. Without having to correct things, or rip the p**s out of them. Or are you just like that?
Everybody else before me voiced their opinions, so I voiced mine back..I wasnt disrespecting anyone, yet you have to go and 'quote' everything

I have let you voice your opinion....but please state where I have prevented you from voicing your opinion...yeah thought as much.
What YOU fail to realise is this is a forum, e.g. your opinion is open for comment...if you didn't want people to comment on your posts then you should have blogged it instead.
I post cr*p all day long on forums and sometimes people don't like what I have to say...however that's part of forum life, if you're gonna get your knickers in a twist 'cos someone doesn't like your comment then perhaps the internet isn't for you lol.

Or are you just like that?

Yes.
btw: 36 not 37.

I think we all need a shamoment of silence to remember a music legend.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to add my two-cents-worth, meaning no disrespect toward anyone. I realize my opinions, like everyone else's, are pretty much irrelevant, and I share them only for the sake of sharing. Obviously it's easy to look at someone whose "issues" are manifested physically and make assumptions about them. Absence of a conviction certainly doesn't prove innocence, but aberrant behavior isn't any more a proof of guilt. All we will ever be able to do is speculate.

I was watching the news this morning (something I rarely do...I don't know what came over me) and I found something they said interesting. The reporter said, "Neighbors of Michael Jackson were shocked to hear he had died. (At this point I expected to hear something about how healthy he was or something)He was so reclusive, they didn't even know he lived there." Regardless of one's feelings about him, imagine living right next door and not even knowing it.

He was so reclusive, they didn't even know he lived there.

After everything he's been through these past years, if I had been through the same I'd be reclusive too!

My opinions all along on the accusations against MJ is that children are very influencial, and people can be very greedy and deceitful. Michael was an easy target at the time, perhaps it was too much to resist?

My opinions all along on the accusations against MJ is that children are very influencial, and people can be very greedy and deceitful. Michael was an easy target at the time, perhaps it was too much to resist?

That's certainly possible. As a teacher, I can attest, from firsthand experience, to the fact that kids will abandon the truth as readily as the rest of us, but seem to have more credibility in doing so due to our misconception that they are somehow innocent. I've been accused of nearly everything under the sun and the worst I've actually done is raise my voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back