Maybe you guys can help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

what are the outside dimensions of the tank? the larger fish need a large footprint. the footprint is the bottom of the tank. a forty gallon high, for example, has a smaller footprint than a forty.

hex tanks and tall tanks are not good for bigger fish. you could do angels in it.

sf

ask the store what the dimensions of the tank are. most of the corner units i have seen are taller than they are long so they do not stick into the room and take up alot of living area.

if you are looking for a tank for the larger, or tankbuster, cichlids, i would reccommend a longer tank. if space is an issue, you can incorporate the tank into the room. i have my 240 for a headboard in my room and am turning my 180 into a base for my bar in the family room. to make life happier for you, i would suggest choosing the fishand then tank. choosing the tank and then fish you may wind up with fish you don't really want.

sf

Not to take over your thread Drobbins, but I'm sure you won't mind if I ask LMOscar to tell us a little more about her Oscar??? Whatever comes to mind....... :D

Silver
:*

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back