Marine Shops In Lincolnshire (uk)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

A few people have told me about it. Even though its a half hour drive, im going to get my mum to take me as he seems to have a good rep and everyone comments on his stock and how clean it all looks.

josh

Josh unless you have been already, Wayne is part way through expanding back into trops and cold water again.
He still has a good selection but usually has more in.
well worth a half hour journey.

Dave

If your near Lincoln and Hull then Im guessing your pretty close to Grimsby. There is one called Sixhills Aquatics that I personally think are a brilliant shop.
So far im only on Freshwater, but considering the Marine side now. They have a great selection of Marine fish, inverts, corals, sponges and other creatures.
Its on Heanage Road, just up from Freeman Street Market.
The website is on the LFS list on this site, but I think its
www.sixhillsaquatics.co.uk

Not sure if you're still looking but Victor Street Aquatics in Grimsby I've also always found pretty good and they have a small selection of marine there. I never seem to see Sixhills open when I drive by to be honest.
Though altogether if you're willing to travel I'd have say as someone before suggested Woodthorpe is fantastic and have a much larger marine selection. Well and truly worth the drive.

Hey OP who lives near hull, you lucky sod!

I live in grantham and I visit hull to go to the deep at least twice a year.

The deep is my favourite tourist attraction in the world.

I have seen the pyramids in egypt, I have been to maku pichu, Ive seen the great wall of china, and seen the world's biggest budda in hong kong, but I think the deep beats 'em all!

doris

oh, I also love the fishing museum at grimsby, especially their cat class trawler, I never knew that raping the sea bed for cod could be so interesting.

(mind you I have always thought who cares about cod? people eat monkfish to save the cod population, yet noone knows how long it takes anglers to reach sexual maturity and they are jolly interesting, yet cod are boring.
I would much rather live in a world with no cod, rather than a world with no anglers!)

So people don't eat Monkfish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay

Members online

Back