Marine Bio Pearls 500Ml + Reactor Sold

littleme1969

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size:Cleartides Midi Reactor. 100 gals/440l (Hang-On Reactor)12mm hose + 500ml Aquatek marine bio pearls
Age/condition:As New
How long you have had item:3 months
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for sale:No Longer need
Sales price:£55
Collection / Postage: postage included in price collection fine also
Location (Area and Town):York YO42

As it says on the Tin..
Have an opened but not used tub of Marine Bio Pearls 500ml and also a Reactor with tubing clamps etc, used briefly but ended up going for a smaller drip feed phosphate reactor in the end. All you need is a pump and your away.
Pics tomorrow when I get camera out :p

Info On Bio Pearls..

Marine Bio Pearls have been carefully and specifically designed to reduce Nitrates and Phosphates in a marine environment. Bio Aquatek Ltd we have designed a formula tailored to the needs of hobbyists and commercial operations alike. Marine Bio Pearls contain no unwanted ingredients and are none polluting.

Marine Bio Pearls work by encouraging the growth of bacteria and enzymes on their surface, by providing essential nutrients required for growth. By multiplying, the bacteria and enzymes break down the Marine Bio Pearls whilst consuming both Nitrates and Phosphates from the water column. Once these unwanted nutrients have been reduced to trace levels, the bacteria can no longer feed on the Marine Bio Pearls, and a stable state is reached. If the levels of feeding or waste production increase in the tank, the Marine Bio Pearls will start to consume them again.

Whilst skimming remains an effective solution in marine aquaria, it has its weaknesses. Only approximately 30% of the unwanted nutrients in the water can be captured by a skimmer. The rest are not capable of sticking to the surface of the skimmer bubbles. Marine Bio Pearls help in two ways. Firstly, they consume these nutrients and convert them into slime coated bacteria, which can be skimmed, and secondly, the sticky surface of the bacteria capture minute particles of waste from the water column as they pass through the skimmer, thus removing them before they break down. You will see a marked improvement in water clarity and colour, as a result.

Equipment make/model/size:Cleartides Midi Reactor. 100 gals/440l (Hang-On Reactor)12mm hose + 500ml Aquatek marine bio pearls

As it says on the Tin..
Have an opened but not used tub of Marine Bio Pearls 500ml and also a Reactor with tubing clamps etc, used briefly but ended up going for a smaller drip feed phosphate reactor in the end. All you need is a pump and your away.

Info On Bio Pearls..

Marine Bio Pearls have been carefully and specifically designed to reduce Nitrates and Phosphates in a marine environment. Bio Aquatek Ltd we have designed a formula tailored to the needs of hobbyists and commercial operations alike. Marine Bio Pearls contain no unwanted ingredients and are none polluting.

Marine Bio Pearls work by encouraging the growth of bacteria and enzymes on their surface, by providing essential nutrients required for growth. By multiplying, the bacteria and enzymes break down the Marine Bio Pearls whilst consuming both Nitrates and Phosphates from the water column. Once these unwanted nutrients have been reduced to trace levels, the bacteria can no longer feed on the Marine Bio Pearls, and a stable state is reached. If the levels of feeding or waste production increase in the tank, the Marine Bio Pearls will start to consume them again.

Whilst skimming remains an effective solution in marine aquaria, it has its weaknesses. Only approximately 30% of the unwanted nutrients in the water can be captured by a skimmer. The rest are not capable of sticking to the surface of the skimmer bubbles. Marine Bio Pearls help in two ways. Firstly, they consume these nutrients and convert them into slime coated bacteria, which can be skimmed, and secondly, the sticky surface of the bacteria capture minute particles of waste from the water column as they pass through the skimmer, thus removing them before they break down. You will see a marked improvement in water clarity and colour, as a result.
have you got any pictures of it? i will probly have it

As it says on the Tin..

Info On Bio Pearls..

Yes.. I'' go take some now.. sorry been a busy day :p

Pic as promised.. I also throw in the almost 10ft of 12mm hose as it wont fit my other reactor anyway as its a 6mm drip feed.
052.jpg

As it says on the Tin..

Info On Bio Pearls..

If your still interested let me know, otherwise I,ll be putting it on ebay.

As it says on the Tin..

Info On Bio Pearls..

If your still interested let me know, otherwise I,ll be putting it on ebay.
hi sorry bit expensive, thought it was the bigger one. thanks anyway

Most reactions

Back