Malaysian Trumpet Snails

nortonmad213

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Quantity for wanted: 5-10
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: unsure of what they're worth

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Do you mind how big they are? I have loads of babies, but my assassins eat the bigger ones!

No I don't mind as they are going to be my sand stirrers hopefully lol
How many do you have? Or willing to send and for how much?

They are great sand stirrers; that's why I got mine.

I have a couple of tanks that, for various reasons, get overfed, so I have dozens of MTS!

You can have them for nothing; it'll only be a couple of first class stamps to post them.

PM me your address and I'll get some caught and sent out to you. I'll do it on Monday though, if that's okay; I don't want them to get stuck in the post over the weekend
smile.png

Brilliant could I have about 10ish please I'll pm u my address now. Thanks

Got your PM :)

Yay
I love progres lol
Had so much trouble with timewasters before
Thanks so much
:)

Most reactions

Back