FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

what date should it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13th november

• Total voters
I voted 20th Nov as I can't do any weekend in October and I'm on holiday on 13th.

Arfie

Well if it's any date after than the 13th, then LadyMinion and I can't come due to work commitments. *shrugs*

I voted 20th November but I'm really not fussed as long as it's a Saturday.

I don't mind either. I can make pretty much any saturday in November at the moment.

can everyone do the 27th of november then!!! i know that arfies on holiday on the 13th.... dawn cant do the 20th...... and.... let me know.... pm me if poss.

cani get an idea of whos going

Don't organise it round me Vixen, I'll have to make it to the next one.

I think I can do 27th also.

Arfie

LadyMinion had already booked the time off for the 13th, and I'm back to work on the 14th.

I guess we'll just have to spend the train fare on more fish instead!

Well, I was gonna vote 13th but hit the wrong bloody button and now I haven't voted at all.

So please add +1 to the 13th for me!

Otherwise, like Sir said I can't make it as I work weekends a lot of the time and had made sure that one was free.

I have to ask though, why are you asking again when it seemed we had already decided? We'd even started exchanging phone numbers. I'm damn glad I hadn't bought the tickets already. It's never going to be possible to get everyone at the same time, so you really need to pick a date and stick with it.

SirMinion said:
LadyMinion had already booked the time off for the 13th, and I'm back to work on the 14th.
Well, what's wrong with having it on the 13th? That was our main plan (after initial dates) wasn't it? Who can't make it?

Oooh, just thought... was it Vixen who couldn't? Vague recolection there. Hmmmm

I might be coming if I can get my passport renewed in time.

Only problem is getting there. I will be using Ryanair and flying from Tampere, Finland to Stansted, London, that's the only option. So, anyone driving from there to the meeting or going by train and willing to help me to get there too?

Oh, and I might need a place to crash while I'm in there =)

Most reactions

Back