Loads Of Filters Powerheads And Air Pumps

the wire has been cut so will just need a new cable and plug a little bit of the cable is still there, also will include the sponge filters

I will have the fluval 4
what rewiring does it need ?

Whats the most poweful one there?

And whatever one it is ill take it please (not the reef one as ive read they are very noisey)Can you let me know a price that includes post and package and also you paypal details. And how quick could you get it sent out to me?

Just a thought that elite one (the bigger one) look quite good when you read up about it, but is it noisey?

Thank you
that elite one is £31 in pet city seen it today lol
that will defo work as you can join both air holes it has via a t piece for double the power
also think the blue one will work
you can have them both for £15 posted
should be able to post them tomorrow

my paypal is [email protected]

Hi,

Let me get it this right as its been a long day.

Do you mean 2 air pumps for 15quid with postage? Or 1 air pump with postage for 15quid? As i only need 1 air pump now as we have a valve thing that spilt the pressure on the other tank.

Sorry being a dumb blonde today! Once i know i can put the money into paypal tonight.

was gonna give you both
like a buy one get one free offer lol
just wanna get rid of them

15 posted

ok try .com

must be .com lol

£14 posted ha ha

Nope i dont think it is that as it says can confirm if your register blah blah. You need to log into your paypal that or i can do a bank transfer to you?!?

Can you let me know tonight please if possiable as i really could do with these sending asap i know im a pain :blush:.

Jemma

gimmie 5 mins ill log on to pay pal

Woohoo it finally worked you are now £14.00 more richer and im £14.00 more poorer lol. Well at least the fish will be happy with there new air pumps im not to sure the other half is going to like the electric bills lol seeing has that makes 4 air pumps running on just 2 tanks :lol:

Jemma

Most reactions

Back