50Hz
3.5 W

IMG_3342.jpg

I HAVE MORE AIR PUMPS
JUST NOT TOOK PHOTOS

JUST WANT RID AS WILL NEVER USE THEM MUST BE WORTH A £5er EACH

have about 4 lol
do u want pics of them all

I need a air pump that can run a 12 inch air stone and also a bio foam Filter which i run my tank along with a external filter. But if you dont have 1 that will run both of these then yes i would need pictures of all 4 air pumps please :)

I also need to know cost and postage and if you have a paypal account aswell.

Thank you

Jemma

that airpump shown will defo run a 12" airstone as ill have a look at the others ill post pics today

Will the other's run anythink more then a 12 inch air stone? As im looking for one to run a 50 litre bio foam filter thing ( sorry cant rember what its called for sure). At the moment i have a Aqua 200d i think its called running a 8 inch air stone and the foam filter but i have to turn the filter down as other wise you get back pressure on the air stone was told in shop would do the job for both :grr:

I would deffo be intrested in the one that you have shown, but i would also need another is you dont have one that does both.

So could you let me know postage and price combined please.

will post pics now tomorrow morning carnt find my camera lead to connect to the laptop

here we go i have 7 lol

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

8 quid posted for the fluval 4 plus

Whats the most poweful one there?

And whatever one it is ill take it please (not the reef one as ive read they are very noisey)Can you let me know a price that includes post and package and also you paypal details. And how quick could you get it sent out to me?

Just a thought that elite one (the bigger one) look quite good when you read up about it, but is it noisey?

Thank you

the wire has been cut so will just need a new cable and plug a little bit of the cable is still there, also will include the sponge filters

I will have the fluval 4
what rewiring does it need ?

Whats the most poweful one there?

And whatever one it is ill take it please (not the reef one as ive read they are very noisey)Can you let me know a price that includes post and package and also you paypal details. And how quick could you get it sent out to me?

Just a thought that elite one (the bigger one) look quite good when you read up about it, but is it noisey?

Thank you
that elite one is £31 in pet city seen it today lol
that will defo work as you can join both air holes it has via a t piece for double the power
also think the blue one will work
you can have them both for £15 posted
should be able to post them tomorrow

my paypal is [email protected]

Most reactions

Back