'Lil Baby'

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

suemack

Fishaholic
Reaction score
finally a pic of my :wub: lil baby krib :wub: ......the first, so far, to survive.

The parents are young and have had eggs, hatched some of them even and I did have one previous baby that survived for a few weeks. Was about to give up on them, thought I'd just concentrate on the gupps, when they had some more eggs.........and :D here he is :wub: lil baby :wub:

sue

Attachments

• baby_2.jpg
    baby_2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 40
amazing! sooo cute!
baby of the month!

I hope mine will have eggs again too...
do you have pics of the parents?

:D YAY.............Congratulations Dana ......I've just found it so fascinating to watch the parents with their fry :cool:

sue

here's an older pic of the parents.......haven't taken any of them for a while :p that'll be my mission for tomorrow :lol:

Attachments

• happy_couple.jpg
    happy_couple.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 33
thanx for posting the parents pic, they are very beautiful!

sorry to ask a question on your thread, but since it's about kribs...
Is there a way to trigger spawning?

Not really as long they have at least 2 caves to choose from and the male is biger than they female.

I just put mine in the tank a few weeks ago. Before that they were in my 320l but they didn't have a suitable cave so they never bred in there.

Upside down plantpots with a small hole cut out. The kribs have to turn on ther side to get in and out. I covered the pot in moss and put a stone on top to wiegh it down.

You might be able to see them on my thread. Not sure though.

Most reactions

Back