Lego In The Tank?

needspics.gif

My tanks a 75 gallon. I didnt think anyone took me seriously about that city thing.... i could of done it but i have too many plants in there now.... but my plants might die b/c i dont have a strong light, (i just bought low light plants to see if they would survive.) I dont thinki 'll do it anyways... my parents would think i'm crazy... even after i put amano shrimp with goldfish... plus i dont got enough legos

I posted pictures of mine a long time ago. They are either on page one or two of this thread.

And I said that I would come back and let you know about the cleaning of it. It has been in the goldfish tank for about two months now. I have just been doing normal gravel cleaning and water changes. I haven't taken the lego thing out. So far, it doesn't have any "growth" on it. So, I guess that's a good thing. I'll keep an eye out and let you guys know. :nod:

oh I love it I have dug my lego out from when i was younger will have to see what i can make for my little lovelies :wub: ;)

Why not use actual castle lego, looks cooler and just weigh the sucker down with a big rock.

Could sink one of these bad boys I made....I have enough castle lego to build 6 large castles.

skeleton1.jpg

dragon1.jpg

Hmmmmm....if only I had extra room and tanks. I could have Knighted Fishies, Protecting the realms. :lol: :good: :blink:

Hmmm. I just set up a 5 gal tank that I was going to plant out, but cant now for equipment reasons.

Maybe I'll have to pull out the lego and build something.

Oh! Then I can cover it in bits of moss and get a ancient lego look.

:shifty:

Well I went and did it.

lego.jpg

lego1.jpg

My little betta has gone exploring. There is no floor between the top and bottom, so there is a lot of swimming room inside. There is an entrance on the left wall so lots of places to get in.

any updates?
I took the lego thing out of my tank about a week or two weeks ago for the first time since April 18th, and it had a small amount of gunk in the pieces. Not much at all. So condidering it was in with a goldfish (very messy) and a pleco (don't kick my butt. I know what I'm doing) it was in really good shape after two and a half months of being left in without being cleaned. I just did normal water changes.

VERY cute Jen!!! I like yours alot!! :good:

I once put in one of those little lego boats and had a lego man wit a lego fishing rod in the tank..... man if he had only caught one..... (although the fisah would be whales to him....)

Thats hilarious...

Put one of those huge castles in there... it has a base doesn't it?.. just put some gravel over the base and it should stay down...

I just re-did all of my fish tanks today... I don't have any clue where my lego is though.. then again, I'm 20 yrs old and shouldn't really know where my lego is LOL

Thats hilarious...

Put one of those huge castles in there... it has a base doesn't it?.. just put some gravel over the base and it should stay down...

I just re-did all of my fish tanks today... I don't have any clue where my lego is though.. then again, I'm 20 yrs old and shouldn't really know where my lego is LOL

Hey! I am older than 20 by a good measure and still have my massive castle lego about 4 feet from the bed. Hey, maybe there is a reason why all the little cousins like me so much? Hmmmm....laser pointers, rockets, parachutes, castle lego, light sabre...hey these little runts just like my toys!!

I built this sucker when I had a pile of castle lego at university. Everyone like to mess with it when they stopped by. This would fill up my 20 gallon tank.

castle.jpg

It was funny, I came home from shopping one day and all the guys are there watching hockey. I poped a box of lego down on the table and started building. :good: Not 10 min later they were all huddled around the table building stuff... :lol:

Most reactions

Back