Lego In The Tank?

I wish I could find my lego.. now I feel sad.. boiling them should get all the bad stuff off.. might melt the lego a bit but I don't see it ruining them.

I wont be joining since my brothers friend thought it was funny to urinate in our lego box and even if I take 10 hrs boiling it I still wont put them in my tank. :sick:

:crazy: YUCK!!! :sick: I don't blame you!! I'd throw the things away!! What a jerk!! :sly:

I would too but my parents cleaned them off and said that they were clean. My brother thinks they are too so we cant throw them away.

DUDES...... u know what would be really cool.....
i have a few amano shrimp in my tank... and it would be awesome to build skyscrapers and like a big city like in the corner of the tank...... and the buildings should have like lil window holes so they can take shelter in........ that would be awesome :shout:
OH maybe even like lil bridges that connect to the skyscrapers!!!!

o well just a though :S

Bascially what I said but at least you have urine-clean legos so I say go for it! Plz post some pics when your done. And how big is your tank?

P.S
This would be cool too....
If your get bored of the city thing then you could destroy the city and leave it in ruins, kinda like a historical site.

Have built a castle in my betta tank, I shall post piccys soon. Looks very coo and Frank loves it. :good:

for my tank that im getitng on my b-day(july 8th) im making the ancient pyramids. for one corner. wouldnt that be cool? also would it hurt if i spray paint the leagos a light brown color? just thinking.

If your tank is big enough you could do the whole world.

You could do wat u said and put a pyramind in one corner and then u could build a pagoda for japan and so on.

WOOOOOW!!!! I love the ideas guys, I'm all up for the natural look, but its nice to have some creative ideas once in a while. I loooove the castle! I can imagine a betta tucked up in there imbetween flaring at the croc and ghost!!!

Most reactions

Back