Lazy fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Yes, but its better not to risk it IMO :dunno: Plus if they decide to breed, not only will the male get aggressive over the nest, but you will have up to or over 500 fry.

black angel said:
In the meantime change 50% and add dechlorinator and see if that helps. investing in a gravel vac will help you too.
Why 50 %? Is that cuz there is a problem. I've been told more than 20 - 25 % can cause streess to the fish.

hi how old is ur albino rainbow shark?

is it still small? they need more room than a 2ft.. 3ft is a squeeze to them they are a territorial fish.

barbs realy arnt supposed to be kept with fighters as they have a tendency to nip an rip fins, this is possibly why ur fish is in hideing and stressed... hence infection.

by small plec wich species do u mean? a common? a bristle nose? a zbra?? the list is endless you could help by giving us a name :)

as for the guppies i have no idea, i hear ur not supposed to keep them with tiger babrs an fighters... but then i hear u can (on both fish)

as for the female, i housed my male with 5 females... he loved it :)

if you can answer some of the questions put to you might be able to sort it all out :)

My albino rainbow shark is 2 1/4inches im not sure how old it is. My plek is a common plek.

your plec will become stunted in this sized tank, common plaecs can become very big (and they poop heaps :sick: )

these two fish will eventualy be competing for space.

id think about what fish you wish to get rid of, or if you can upgrade your tank :)

if you upgrade u get to keep all the fish.... just sperate ;)

Most reactions

Back