Kk Parrot X Synspillium

im england :D thats close enough! + my heritage is norwegian lol :S

rele nice babies T :) they all look diferent and individual like parrots, i cant wait until my V.hartwegi+BP eggs hatch, i guess theyl be a similar fish to yours :) keep us updated on the fry
kubora

Some new pics, btw the JB/balloon con has nothing to do with the fry I just put her in there as shes too small to go in my big tank and the other tank has a male JB and I dont want fry anytime soon.

dsc01936oe8.jpg

dsc01937qf8.jpg

dsc01938lv7.jpg

dsc01939mv9.jpg

Very nice T :)

If they are to go through a colour-change....just like 'standard' Blood Parrots.....that'll be so cool!!

Blah!! I want some of them - I saw some that are short-bodied (excluding the jelly bean I saw).

Thanks guys I'm proud of my fry and yes theres some parrot shaped ones.They actually tend to keep together.I'm hoping that I can get a fertile male parrot shaped one to cross back to a female BP.

Hey T...
Any new developments on the fry?

...any noticable change in colour yet?

Nothing much yet, the ones that are like the syn are getting more colour but the parrot ones are not.I'm expecting them to be like parrots and not gain colour till their a bit bigger and begin fading.They are starting to look a bit cramped so im maybe gonna move a few of the bigger ones into another tank.

looks very nice bro. glad they have the Parrots body.. love them short stocky body.. cant wait for your next updates. :good:

wow some of them are showing red eyes too..

Ok here are a few pics of the BP/Short body ones.I must have messed with my camera setting cos the pics suck but you get the general idea.Theres 6 altogether, 3 are very parrot shaped(except they have good mouths)2 are kinda diamond shaped and one is a little longer bodied than the othrs but its colours are great and it has a lot of blue pearling.

The BP shaped ones first, this first one could easily be mistaken for a small BP from the lfs.
DSC02099.jpg

Beside a diamond shaped one.
DSC02096.jpg

Another BP shaped on, this and the first one have very little colouration.
DSC02119.jpg

The biggest of the BP ones, has some red/orange round the head and is quite stripey with nice fin markings.Its also the greediest and the most aggressive.
DSC02112.jpg

Not sure if this is the same one but 2 are very similar only ones a bit fatter.
DSC02100.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

This one is slightly longer but has the most colour(which the flash as totally washed out).
DSC02117.jpg

DSC02101.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

Most reactions

Back