Kk Parrot X Synspillium

Yea I had something like 25 cichlids in a 75g tank.. stunted them all, and now they're all dead.

The last parrot was seriously messed up.. hadn't eaten in weeks.. found it beat to crap and barely alive.. died few minutes after I took it out..

Hopefully one day when I get a bigger tank I will have to try a parrot or 2 again

sorry to hear that dude :(
none of my parrots have died but i lsot my lovely chocolate cichlid in my sig. and a male nicaraguensis :(
my tank is so empty now!

It is dyed. A purple parrot looks more like an acara (color-wise)
[/quote]

ok
first you call my gourami dyed and now my parrot? :angry:
i dont remember when parrots were not supose to be red
i cant explain why my parrots i have are so red either, but i know for sure they are not dyed mr.
iv had my fish for a whole year and they are redder than the day i bought them (i thought i had use to have the palest parrots ever)
they used to be pale orange like a normal parrot would look

no no no... I mean if the "purple" parrot is REALLY a purple color (like neon) then its dyed.

Other purple parrots (ones that I sell and see for sale around here in MA) look like they have a color pattern like a blue-purple-greyish-black cichlid like an acara.

your gourami IS DYED. IT FRICKEN HAS NEON GREEN.

You can't even tell yourself. I've probably been keeping fish longer than you have been alive.

When I said that your parrot has been dyed, I was talking about the PINK ONE. The red one is fine.

I really hate it when people ask for advice, then flame you because you answer them.

???
i have nooooo idea what you just said
i dont think purple parrots are in that color mixturish color
neon green, so the eyes are dyed? but the pinkness of my gourami cant be question 8)
and what pink parrot? the one that looks like a severum? how does it look unnatural?
maybe you have had fish longer than i have -_-
i have only had fish for around 5 years, but this past year i actually took this as a real responsibility
sorry to flame at you, but the acara thing sounds so irrelavent :huh:
could you show me how you think acara looks like?

Only thing I can think is he means a juvenile parrots(greenish/grey/black with some blue spotting)but they could never be described as purple.

Some pics of my fry.The slimmer/smaller ones with the spot halfway along their body are jags.

fryjp5.jpg

fry2ut1.jpg

fry3ar0.jpg

fry4ux6.jpg

Most reactions

Back