Just came back

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

ICEEGRL

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have been a member for about 10 years, but I have been away for several years.
I came back to find that I canā€™t find my way around. I canā€™t even find the back button to get back where I was. I keep having to start over and can never get back where I was. I am so lost.
Also the thing now says I am male and it wonā€™t let me fix it without some code that I donā€™t know.
I need massive beginner help.
On the upside... my tank and fish are doing well. Just a snail issue.
Hopefully I will find my way around again. I was hoping to use this to keep my mind off other things. (I lost my daughter recently) It may be too frustrating to figure out right now though. Hopefully I can get it figured out. It would help me a lot of I could.
Anyway... Hi. Iā€™m back.

I have been a member for about 10 years, but I have been away for several years.
I came back to find that I canā€™t find my way around. I canā€™t even find the back button to get back where I was. I keep having to start over and can never get back where I was. I am so lost.
Also the thing now says I am male and it wonā€™t let me fix it without some code that I donā€™t know. Home page url?
I need massive beginner help.
On the upside... my tank and fish are doing well. Just a snail issue.
Hopefully I will find my way around again. I was hoping to use this to keep my mind off other things. (I lost my daughter recently) It may be too frustrating to figure out right now though. Hopefully I can get it figured out. It would help me a lot of I could.
Anyway... Hi. Iā€™m back.

Hi and welcome back :)

You will need the moderators to help with the male thing, or find a good plastic surgeon :)

Sorry to hear about your loss. Here's hoping we can help take your mind off her for a bit while you are here :)

What sort of fish and plants do you have currently, how many tanks, etc? Details please. Oh, and pictures, if no pictures it didn't happen :)

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. My sister just lost her son and itā€™s just unnatural. God bless and comfort you during this time of grief. Hope we can help a little.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back