Isis - My new pretty boy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lady

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I ordered a cute little Plakat Yellow and Black Male from a breeder a place in FL....I got him today and he is SO much more then I expected! hehe I named him Isis...so I thought I'd share some pictures :)

Here he is
Isis.jpg
Isis1.jpg
Isis2.jpg

I'm *so* jealous right now :drool:

haha thanks synirr :) I plan on trying to find a girl similar to him so if I do I plan on possibly breeding him hehe and hopefully get lots of little babies hehe

But Isis is a girls name :p

He's very pretty, looks like he's edible though :p Chocolate and toffee flavour betta.

Could be the picture (we all knwo the color changes when you snap a photo sometimes lol..darn cameras)..

But is he really black or dark brown?

Nice Mustard Gas though..very vibrant yellow markings!

Mustard gas can be any solid color...not just blue...that have yellow in-lays on the fins You have green, blue, purple, chocolate (brown), ect. :thumbs:

You could name him Osiris, who was Isis' brother and husband, if you don't want your betta going around with a girl's name, not that he'd particularly care, and Isis is a pretty name.. Don't ya love ancient Egypt, brothers can marry sisters and this was all normal. Beautiful, unusual fish. :cool:

lljdma06 said:
You could name him Osiris, who was Isis' brother and husband, if you don't want your betta going around with a girl's name, not that he'd particularly care, and Isis is a pretty name.. Don't ya love ancient Egypt, brothers can marry sisters and this was all normal. Beautiful, unusual fish. :cool:
[snapback]892660[/snapback]​
what a beutiful guy :drool: omg you are so luky

Haha Thanks everyone hes actually yellow and black...his body has a tad of brown...haha but like SRC said the camera likes to play tricks...Haha I named him Isis because my little brother thinks his tail looks like an eye ball (dont ask me where he got that from?) haha and he wanted to name him Iris...so bad he called him that all day....haha so I compromised with him and said Isis was way cooler...and he sooned agreed haha...

Most reactions

Back