is there a way to make tank water look blue

Doggfather said:
and I got rattie with him cos its got nothing to do with him, its like he just wants to make a gang against me and stir it up

i offered my suggestion if you can read back, and i supported a fellow forum member, i have done nothing to insult you, and you lashed out at me.

what makes you think i'm making a gang? becuase of my rap-orientated name? if you don't have evidnece don't accuse me of anything
I sed that to u cos it had nothing to do with u

even the lass that started all this off has the sence to not bother carrying on with it

i didn't miss anything but your weak attempt for a joke that you used explain your actions, i was asking you to calm down for inappropriate action in flaring at another forum member

even the lass that started all this off has the sence to not bother carrying on with it

never know, she could be sleeping, or at work?

Bah

I cannot be bother to argue with u any further

Im a very nice peoson and if u cant take a joke thats fine but i aint keet on my knees and begging for you to forgive me

Bah

Im a very nice peoson and if u cant take a joke thats fine but i aint keet on my knees and begging for you to forgive me

good to hear that you decided to back down

People calm down, this isnt an argument forum but a fish form where people share experience etc, not arguments man.

Anyways I just hope chewEboy gets what he wants, but at least apologise nicely :).

Doggfather said:
Bah

good to hear that you decided to back down
U see this people ^^

this is an argumentative person that likes to stir things up

I dont want to take sides, but lets be nice to cheBoy here guys, he might of said some things, which I still think he should apologise for, if he doesen't want to we cant make him. But still just because of one bad move every body seems to be jumping on chewBoy.

Again not taking sides, just trying to help keep things friendly :)

Peace

Oh by the way, i'd say a blue blulb will give you the easiest and best blue in the aquarium, although freshwatr truly isint blue I still see your point as it looks pretty :nod:

spanair said:
I dont want to take sides, but lets be nice to cheBoy here guys, he might of said some things, which I still think he should apologise for, if he doesen't want to we cant make him. But still just because of one bad move every body seems to be jumping on chewBoy.

Again not taking sides, just trying to help keep things friendly :)

Peace

Oh by the way, i'd say a blue blulb will give you the easiest and best blue in the aquarium, although freshwatr truly isint blue I still see your point as it looks pretty :nod:
Tank u

Al last somone that has read the hole thread and noticed that I made one tiny comment that someone didnt like. Then had 5 people down my thoat

this is an argumentative person that likes to stir things up

i just said "good to see you backed down" how that is trying to stir it up in anyway is beyond me, there was a scene being caused and i'm glad it stopped rather early

:no: o.k. , sorry , but I don't like your idea . Go for the light , :) go for the light .

just calm down chew if you had given a whole hearted apology from the start NL (whom you obviously offended) would have been happy and the joke could have just been recorded in the anles of time as a failed attempt but you keep trying to come back as a smart ass. just settle down pall, and all will be well.

Opcn

P.s. use emotocons when you are afraid a joke might come off wrong any dummy knows that :fun:

ahem..i just reported one of ur post with the "F###" and u are very rude...even tho i am not in this..JUST STATING MY OPPINIONS =P

and u started this whole thing....and stop arguing/flamming :rolleyes:

and as i am a GOOD member on this forum, a post that has noting to do with this topic if bs so...

blue light will be the best choice, and it will not hurt ur fish/wutsoever...

and get a life then arguing with ppl on the internet..again just statin my oppinions ;)

Kev

I don't know how you ding-dongs got into a fight since the last time I checked this thread... but if anyone still gives a flying F I took the time to borrow a camera and show you the effect of the lights.
Funcky lighting

Most reactions

Back