Introductions

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
The Moderating Team has collaborated on an introductory topic in the Welcome To Tropical Fish Forums section. This is for all members, new and old, to get a feel for who we are, our wide variety of activities, as well as other interests we have.

We felt this was long overdue, with the idea being to help make new members feel welcome, as well as more established members more comfortable. Feel free to ask any mods or admins about any of the information provided; we are ordinary people just like anyone else!

I really, REALLY like how some mods have pictures up! It does make me, and maybe others, more comfortable!

Here is a pic of me, just for the heck of it! :lol:
This was last year when me and my friends were at the Christian Concert called "SonShine!" SonShine is hands down the highlight of my summer, every year! lol

6780_126479256102_547796102_2989656.jpg
Doing a little grilling!
1-1.jpg
Doing some cleaning, where is my girlfriend? :lol:
101_4375.jpg
And when I got my 55 gallon, lol!

-FHM

edit

Such a thread for all member to post about themselves would help build a community and let everyone get to know each other and indulge in non fish related discussions, the sort of thing that would be great in a section for posts that are off topi....

Never mind.

Hmmm. Andywg...don't we have that post around here somewhere? but...I wouldn't think it bad. Thanks to FHM for stepping up and introducing himself. SH

Hmmm. Andywg...don't we have that post around here somewhere? but...I wouldn't think it bad. Thanks to FHM for stepping up and introducing himself. SH

Indeed you are right, I remember posting on it with a photo and Trod has never forgiven me (she was in it and it wasn't flattering to either of us :p)

Seffie x

Rogues Gallery - in non fish photos, pinned at the top

thats a good thread, i have seen all separate thread, like ''the what you do for a living'' thread, then there's a ''mugshot'' thread, perhaps we could amalgamate and make one thread. It would be a good idea imo to have a sticky thread in this part of the forum for said things. Can we use this one?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back