Intro for new member

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JHK

Reaction score
I have been keeping tropical fish for almost 50 years. I focus mainly on Mbuna Cichlids, which I have in a 75-gallon tank. I do have other tanks. (40 breeder, 20 fry/hospital tank). I have bred Kribs, convicts, jewels, yellow labs, Acei, Johanni and Mangano. I'm currently having a population explosion of Kribs and Jewels.
I've recently moved to West Michigan and looking for a source to exchange, donate fish.

I have been keeping tropical fish for almost 50 years. I focus mainly on Mbuna Cichlids, which I have in a 75-gallon tank. I do have other tanks. (40 breeder, 20 fry/hospital tank). I have bred Kribs, convicts, jewels, yellow labs, Acei, Johanni and Mangano. I'm currently having a population explosion of Kribs and Jewels.
I've recently moved to West Michigan and looking for a source to exchange, donate fish.
We will be having a Fish of the Month contest featuring Cichlids in the near future. Hope you enter one of your Cichlids.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!

Welcome to our forum... :hi:
Don't be shy for posting some photos of them...

Hello 👋🏻 great to have you with us, please do share some photos as we love a good nosy 😁

Welcome to the forum, this is a great bunch of people here. Everyone is very helpful and eager to share their experiences. I’m no fan of social media, but there are FB groups that trade and offer free fish rehoming that you might have some luck with. Maybe there is one for your area of Michigan specifically?

Welcome to the forum :) I have a 75 gallon Mbuna tank too! I keep Rusties, Sofolofi and Msobo Magunga at the moment and I'm setting up another 75 for Peacocks too.

Wills

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back