Ich

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Upddate

Just been looking at the tank and I have spotted about 5 of these tiny things moving on the side
They are that small I cant get them on the camera if I had to describe i would say they have a head with a little tail like thing

But there are that small it’s hard to tell

Upddate

Just been looking at the tank and I have spotted about 5 of these tiny things moving on the side
They are that small I cant get them on the camera if I had to describe i would say they have a head with a little tail like thing

Moving on the side of the fish or in the tank?

Upddate

I'm not much Good on this, don't reply to this, and then others will see the latest update

There are small white worms called detritus worms that live in the substrate but come out when the water isn't good or medication is added. There are also planaria that live among plants but end up on the glass or in the water column when things go bad. Cyclops (copepods) are another thing to look at. Google these online and see if any match what's in your tank.

They definitely don’t look like worms,
I’ve googled the other 2 and would say no
They are that small it’s hard to even describe what the look like, to me I would say they have a body with a tail, when I tried to get a picture you can’t even see them on the camera

Things are ok mate haven’t lost any more done a second dose of protozin as there was another white spot on cardinal

Got some plants in now not sure if I have done it right or if they will survive but I’ve tried

Attachments

• IMG_9777.jpeg
    IMG_9777.jpeg
    380.2 KB · Views: 10
Things are ok mate haven’t lost any more done a second dose of protozin as there was another white spot on cardinal

Got some plants in now not sure if I have done it right or if they will survive but I’ve tried
That looks really nice

So throughout all of this, 9 out of 10 Corydoras have survived I think?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back