I Think Something Bad May Have Happened!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The_Dude

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm relatively new to this particular branch of the aquarium hobby as most of my past fish were goldfish...I need a little info here.Betta Splendens,can they have naturally occuring white markings or is this Ich?God I hope not.But it's more the same color as the head of said fishie.It's kind of off white like the top of his head and his nose.It may have been there when I bought the fish but I wasn't really that observant that day...I'm a bit lacking in that department.So is it natural or is it Ich.

it's usually easier to help diagnose illnesses if you can get a pic of the fish. that way we can see what's going on.

*oops* posted at the same time as lilfishie. lol.

Sorry I have no camera digital or otherwise.I spent too much money on the tank...and the fish...and the ornaments...and donuts,yummy yummy donuts.But no it doesn't look fuzzy.I went back like ten seconds ago to look,I guess he's ok.Never mind! :lol:

Just keep an eye on him, if you see it start spreading or looking fuzzy then come back here. Im sure he is fine though, I have a betta that is all white so Im sure patches of white is normal. :good:

does it look anything like this
ICH1.jpg

or this

ick.jpg

if it does then its ick

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay

Members online